Things That Suck

Oh, no, it's just something I made up off the top of my head. I do good when it's warm outside. Guess my body just needs to adapt from the HOT summer to the HOT fall and now to the COLD fall. Telling ya, the Earth, the weather, is going to hell and flinders these days or something.

it is kind of fun. but its not fun how everyone is so panicky and crazy about everything. i mean...ya we had a lot of natural disasters this summer, but that kind of stuff happens all the time. i think we're just at that age where we actually notice, not to mention the world is a smaller place with those crazy internet things i keep hearing about and television broadcasting and sensationalizing things more and more. the media is going to convince us that god is out to destroy us.

speaking of which, what is your sig from. seems very familiar

Yeah, I don't care much for people prophesizing the end of times and all that stuff. The universe and all things it consists of will do with us what it will do. We just gotta react the best we can.

That sig.. is a long story (for a sig). I'm like 99% sure it's not from anywhere and it's something I made up (or adapted from something else), but it's something that has a brief history to it that is connected to my avatar.

What do you mean? You guys aren't my minions?! I must have missed that memo.

Anyway, it sucks that great games like F.E.A.R., Swat 4, and Battlefield 2 are only on PCs. Show some love for the next gen consoles guys.