Things That Suck

Being the Red Team on Hang'em High in Halo 1 multiplayer sucks.

Getting "caught in the loop" (die, respawn, rocket launcher, die, respawn, rocket launcher, die, respawn, shotgun to face, die, etc.) is a result of that almost always, and that definitely sucks. Oh, and if you have respawn growth...

"Parents who let their kids do anything they want. I hate that. You know? Like when I'm in a restaurant tryin' to enjoy my dinner, and little baby junior son-of-a-bitch over there is screaming his head off. Parents need to control their kids."

spudlyff8fan said:
Things that suck? Maverick's Halo abilities.

Yeah, my Halo skills are terrible online, but the strange thing is when I play against people via lan or split screen I'm great. I guess I just don't devote enough time to H2 like the online crowd.

How can I be anyone's understudy if you all are my minions? :detective

Being really good at something for a while, then losing your abilities inexplicably for a time, and then gaining them back and being just as awesome as you were before. That sucks. Why isn't it always consistent!?

DBHD sucks. That is, Degenerative Body Heat Disorder! My body's not producing the self-sustaining warmth it should be producing. :snowman: