Things That Suck

I'm going to take what grace and dignity I have left and bow out of this discussion now. In part because I think we've reached a point where I've determined that our respective points of departure (i.e. where we're "coming from") are too different to create a stable basis for an argument. But mostly because I'm tired of it. Thanks for the intellectual challenges guys, and for all the low-handed digs. I'll take them to heart BC. You jerk.

I've heard that theory GT, but I question it because it assumes too much. It's using evidence of one thing -- that rise in brain mass matched a rise in consumption of meat -- to preclude the possibility of another thing -- that said brain growth never might have happened anyway, even if meat wasn't consumed in those larger quantities. This is clearly a logical fallacy, correlation does not equal causality.

Random thought on its way.........................getting closer.................closer..................I have a really, really, really, really high metabolism rate..............Try gaining only 1 to 1and 1/2 pounds a year for 10 years.....Hard to believe i know...............Jonas can confess to this, seeing as he refers to me as a skinny little runt..........haaha......j/k Jonas.............Anyhoo, now, 7 months after my surgery,...............i have gained 25 pounds and am up to 160 total.............I'm still ripped like the Ultimate Warrior..............but that sucks............25 pounds in 7 months.........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, I hit the 24 yr-old mark AND I got married to a woman that knows how to cook. I went from a lean 140 (actually pretty scrawny) with a 30 inch waist to 245 and not-talking-about-it waist. Then I got smart and started losing the fat again. It stabilized around 230 with an increase in muscle mass. Now I just have to lose the extra chub. Asylum can attest to the mass increase and beginning decrease.

And yes, put a poncho on Asylum and tie a rope to his foot and you have a kite.

I've had a range of 135 - 145 since.. like 8th grade. But I don't have a large frame and I'm only about 5'9". Attributed to: relatively high metabolism and being active, sports.