The new zelda game

NBC is for people who can't afford fox, Drawn Together is great, I hope they do a new season of it, Adam Corrola was perfect as Spanky,
"I'll leave you in a pool of your own blood, and my urine, which also happens to have blood in it"

I think Nintendo does realize adults play, but they also help out with adult situations. Confused sit back and listen.

I have most systems released, and nickname all of them, my 2600 is the "original", my dreamcast is "underappreciated" my jaguar is nicknamed "that piece of shit on the corner". I have given the most special of nicknames to my 'cube, it's called "the panty dropper"

Think about it, if you take a female to your house or a male in katie's case, are you going to play some halo, shit no, she'll get mad once you start ranting about some strange "covenant" and a soldier with two rankings, what about final fantasy, yeah that'll get him/her in the mood. No you play some mario kart, two people riding around in a kart and the other throwing shells at other drivers, of course the male must drive, I think we all know why, "Oh Lois, you know it's illegal for women to drive, women driving, that's adorable." Or some Super Monkey Ball, I once said sex can be compared to anything, well Super Monkey Ball is sex in disguise, don't agree, sit back and ponder. A monkey, in a ball, going through sharp turns and ledges trying to get to his or her goal. What about mario party, hey people like to party, and you can pause in between mini games for any duration, wether it be 2 minutes or 15, and it is "Mario" party, and you know what guys, chicks dig italians.

Yes, who needs alchohol or date rape pills when you have a gamecube, and to a good friend of mine, whatever you do once you have her in your place, please avoid the temptation of playing metroid.

Dammit. I knew I was doing something wrong. They kept asking me why I enjoyed controlling another female so much. They also found it a bit disturbing when after hurtling Samus into a pool of corosive Dark Aether stuff, I would laugh maniacally as her energy levels plummeted crying "Take that [insert random girl's name], you heartless bitch."

Maybe I'll look into getting Super Monkey Ball. So far for me, the Cube has not been the Panty Dropper, but the Restraining Order.

"Ahhhhh, I'm so awkward."

I think Nintendo is starting to change its image. I mean, the top 3 upcoming games (i think) for GCN are Geist, Zelda and Starcraft Ghost. None of those, I think, have a kiddy-game look or feel to them.

and 2 out of 3 of them are about ghosts. strange.

actually i used to play timesplitters 2 with my gf a lot and still get laid afterwards. of course that was a few years ago when she still wanted to do me all the time. god damnit i miss those days.

enjoy the first part of a relationship boys, after that sex dwindles no matter what you do. :eek:uch:

I'll be damned if that isn't true, I guess for women, men are like a new toy, they play with it nonstop at first, and then towards the end it's on the top of a bookshelf collecting dust

unfortanately, I learned the horrible truth years ago, I really don't know what to do now, I mean why go in to a relationship if you know three months later you're going to collect dust, I guess it's for the first three months, I would like to hear a females perspective on this, how about katie or demi

Well three months is the standard training period. We sleep with you as often as possible in an effort to make you better in the sack. If you don't improve enough then we pretty much give up on ever having our sexual needs fulfilled and will only occasionally sleep with you so you will continue to do things for us and buy us pretty things.

Ha, ha. Now I know the secrets of the feminine wiles and will train myself to counteract them. But I will probably fail. I do that a lot.

We have a special knack for steering threads far, far away from their origins. We were supposed to be talking about the new Zelda game. Do we try to go back on topic or continue ranting about how you guys aren't getting any?

kwilson said:
Well three months is the standard training period. We sleep with you as often as possible in an effort to make you better in the sack. If you don't improve enough then we pretty much give up on ever having our sexual needs fulfilled and will only occasionally sleep with you so you will continue to do things for us and buy us pretty things.
Wait wait wait, we'll go back to zelda in a minute, ok to everybody who read my experience in the sack post, lo and behold, proof that I was right, everybody laughed at me and told me I needed to get some, but katie is living proof that I know what I'm talking about, back to zelda, yeah it's going to kick ass, and what's with the wolf

kwilson said:
Damn.

LIES! dont believe katie. she is a woman and will lie to you ! :medusa:

all men are pretty good in the sack. if you want to be better, slow down, try to get more input without sounding like an idiot, and pay attention! i refuse to believe that the decline in sexual frequency has hardly anything to do with the guy. unless he's one of those dufuses that plays video games like 90% of his waking time and ignores his gf. then he deserves to be dumped and picked up by this suave dude here: :fez: who we all know is andre3k