The new zelda game

And we hate you right back. We even dedicated a club to it. The No-Action-Hanks Club. We're allowed to have one, and it's not you.

Hank o' the Action, we are all about meandering conversations. Feel free to reference something that occurred 2 pages ago. While Katie may try to stop you, the rest of us will not.

and still, it feels like it's forced, sigh wijg, where did we go wrong, kwilson was once a good sweet innocent girl, adopted by ronald mcdonald, she was a great student, a caring family member and above all else a good friend. It's not until she started running around in these forums that she completely changed her life. She would usually be quiet, post one sentence and that would be all. She started being influenced by the wrong people, demi showed her the whole side of feminism, Sigh, she used to burn steaks, now she's burning bra's. Ghost Toast, which I still think is slang for smack, taught her how to "rage agianst the machine" either that or let her borrow some of their cd's, I forget which one. Most importantly somebody taught her about that naughty three letter word, S-E-X, I still think it was BCampbell. She used to take her time worrying about Crash Bandicoot and Spyro the dragon. Now she's talking about hot coffee, whips and chains, and latex clothing. She used to be very conservative and wouldn't worry too much about makeup, and now she's trying to sneak out wearing too much, dammit, katie, your a mcdonald not a whore. Sigh, times are tough, especially on these young kids.

i don't trust that ronold mcdonold guy, never have. he gives me the willies. and that big purple thing, what the hell is that supposed to be anyway, like a giant purple chicken nugget or something? what kind of a name is grimice for a giant purple chicken nugget anyway?

oh yeah, zelda pushed back, that blows. i guess i can go get windwaker to hold me down till then.

It isn't as good as OoT IMO. You should play it just to play the game that singlehandedly knocked Nintendo out of this console war.

I still am a sweet girl, kurruption! Under the leather and chains is the nice person you all know and love. She's just gone into hiding until her Prince Charming appears to take her away from the likes of you all.

What do you mean?

Gnome%20in%20Garden1.JPG

I'm not certain you're either a person or a human being.

The word I'd use to describe you is gnome - although this could be unconscious influence from the photo you posted.