Question?

We need new people who don't turn into staff though. We are like politicians. We exist solely for the purpose of continuing our own existance. The forums continue only to find new people to become staff.

thats cause nobody wants to be friends with mygamer. everyone wants to have sex with it. did you really think he was trying to be mygamer's friend? jeez, he just wanted to sleep with it and then leave it on the roadside.

it is this way and shall forever be, because we all follow stan's mantra in life: love em and leave em.

that's true, just remember new people, mygamer is gentle, so take it easy on her, and make sure you bag it, just look at how many members she's already had *hah, members get it*

wait...there's jobs at MG???

I thought we were all lost souls suck in the same hell together??

I don't know if we should slaughter BC for that comment, or just milk his many teats...?

ALL VERY GOOD QUESTIONS---but let's concentrate on the more important aspects...

We need to get laid...make sure the under carriage is still workin!

GhostToast said:
luckily, the human male's penis will become engorged with blood (erect) approximately every 90 minutes during slumber, to ensure that it does not die. and you probably thought you were just having sex dreams about your neighbor all those times.

I followed the thread.... but I am still not exactly sure how it would up going from a simple job question to penises....

But I am not one to complaine ^_^

heh heh... penis

Pinkuh said:
I sent in an app to you guys... and I was wondering how long will it be till I am notified on if I am or if I am not accepted into your ranks?

You'll never be accepted! Unless you become my minion! Mwahahaha! Oh, wait I didn't mean minion, I meant . . . uh, er ah . . . monkey. Yeah, thats it, monkey. Get me a monkey!

Pinkuh said:
I followed the thread.... but I am still not exactly sure how it would up going from a simple job question to penises....

But I am not one to complaine ^_^

heh heh... penis

Topics change at the drop of a hat here. Ya gotta be quick on your toes to stomp with MG. You gotta roll with it, adapt. CAN, YOU, DIG IT?!