If you could visit one country at no cost..

Given a chance, I would like to go to the USA. It is one of the dream countries. USA has a lot of beautiful places to visit. I also like to do a grocery at different stores like Target and Walmart. I watch some video tour on Youtube and these stores are really great! They have lots of stuff to offer.

I have always wanted to visit Canada, that's have been my dream. I have also heard couple stories about the place and the beautiful nature surrounding it. I hope to get enough money and actualized that dream.

I'd pick USA, just because everything is so much cheaper there. In Europe phones, tablets and other electronics cost almost twice as much as they do in USA. I would also like to take tours of major companies or factories, as well as the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls.

I've been to the US a couple of times, and I totally agree with you on this fact that most of the items there are quite affordable. I had a good and what made it better was that we came there for a conference which I learnt a lot from as well.