Question?

If you're the person who sent in two reviews of approximately 500 words total, one of them including a section on "gameplay" that only talekd about cutscenes, when instructed to submit two pieces of 1000 and 500 words respectively, then no, you're not hired.

Otherwise, Amanda is processing applications and you'll hear from her soon, she's sweet but going senile so she tends to misplace things.

BCampbell said:
If you're the person who sent in two reviews of approximately 500 words total, one of them including a section on "gameplay" that only talekd about cutscenes, when instructed to submit two pieces of 1000 and 500 words respectively, then no, you're not hired.

Otherwise, Amanda is processing applications and you'll hear from her soon, she's sweet but going senile so she tends to misplace things.

Um... no? I was doing the whole graphics thing... I was just kinda worried becuase you know... the net tends to eat E-mails with atachments. I got all your info from the GameJob.com place.

is it just me or does the term "Human Resources Manager" seem like an uppity slave trader?

lol---

oh...don't have this conversation while being hired...they frown on it for some reason. Just like when you're being arrested...it's frowned on to ask the officer if you can hold his gun...?!

If BC scared him, he deserves to leave, Chewie the Cat is scarier than BC, and I hope that person sticks around, we need new blood, like a blood bank around here.

Pinkuh said:
I sent in an app to you guys... and I was wondering how long will it be till I am notified on if I am or if I am not accepted into your ranks?

and Pinkuh welcome to MG
I have been waitin for like 3 years and still don't have a job at MG :yell:
hehe