old blog

I was hoping more for clever than disgusting.

Here's one of my favorites:
"I always imagined heaven as some kind of vast library" -Dante

Although the Sicilain Princess Bride quote is just as good.

my bathroom at home is the girliest room in the house. cause i let my fiance decorate it. but thats ok cause she let me decorate the office/den. i have gas masks hanging, some of my art work, a license plate, an old long bow, a guiness poster, etc. it's a nice contrast.

Katie, the quotes from the show were mostly from classic movies. Because I am not too familiar with most classic movies, I wasn't wild about the list.

I would be happy to offer access to my internal quote library if you run into a brick wall. I am forever your slave...I mean servant...I mean whipping post...towl boy, cabana boy, pool boy...

co-worker (whew).

I appreciate the offer Alex and I will seek out your help just as soon as I get a place to decorate. That'll be a while so you're off the hook for now.

I was getting tired of hanging on this hook. But hey, a little variety can't hurt. Back to the whips and ball gags I guess.

I already took my revenge on him for posting in the restricted forum. His body should turn up in a coupe of days.

Not a problem. I just wear something low cut when the police interview me and bat my eyes at them. Works everytime.