old blog

GhostToast

Supp. Editor/Admin
Registered
i am reviving my old blog. if you are bored and want to read stuff i wrote a long time ago, please go here. if you are bored and want to read stuff i wrote today, go here. if you are bored and want to read stuff i will write in the future, please go here after being patient. thank you for reading this whole paragraph.

[a]http://tearsandvomit.blogspot.com/[aa]tears and vomit[/a]

dammit demi, you're always trying to break me down, just stop it Ok, I'm tired of your crap :t: oh by the way, how's diety, he still living under the stairs?

Man and here I was totally convinced that you two (kurruption and demigoddess) were married. At the very least you were lovers in a previous life.

NO lmfao
Diety is my hubby. a long long long time ago on the old mygamer he would post but now he is to into EQ2 so he don't post no more :c: :c2: sad very very sad and that's why i put him under the stairs :p

Well she said stairs plural but there are only two of them. It's pretty cramped.

No Kurruption and Demi have that great, meaningful relationship known as internet love. Where they can pour out their souls to each other with a very high probability that they will never in fact meet face to face. Ahhhh, amore.

actually wijg, I thought that's what you and I had, especially with the whole thing about being gay, but not really being gay you know, I mean, I'm all man, what don't believe me.....what, what you wanna arm wrestle huh, no demi is like the sister that my parents had but then gave away for a box of cinnamon toast crunch, but I guess I can see what you people's mean, especially with all the fighting, wijg call me

no love on mygamer for demi no no

DIETY ???????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????

are you ever comin back ??????????????????????

i "dated" a girl online for 10 months. she broke my heart cause i went out to meet her and there was nothing but a note on her door. then i slept on the sidewalk waiting for her family to get home. the guy who came home said he didnt know what on earth i was talking about. this was in san francisco. i had flown out there from chicago. i went back home immediately and tried to find her online. she had dissapeared. i instead found another guy who had been dating her online for 2 and a half years. we had not known about eachother. i spoke with him on the phone cause i was in disbelief.

but really i'm doing better now. that was a while ago, dont worry about me. i'm actually living with my fiance who i met not on the internet but in real life. we're getting married this september.

but...all i'm saying is...the internet might be a fun and/or safe place to find romance but make sure you get something real sooner than later or you could be setting yourself up for some serious depression.
and my apologies, i realize you guys are probably just joking. but it reminded me...so i spoke up...carry on...

wow. so now you guys know just a little bit more about me hehe.