old blog

And you will use those legs to come running home to me. Cough, cough. And we'll go do manly guy stuff like hunt or fish. And knit. And watch the lifetime channel. Dammit, my friends were right. I am massively gay. And I thought my Halo 2 character's armor was lightish red.

"I don't care how many petitions we have to write, The View should be on for four hours a day. Just when you start to get into it, BAM, news at noon."

Yeah, well, you all just wish you had what we had. Now if you'll excuse us, kurruption and I are going to watch Lifetime....television for idiots. I think we both qualify.

"Well excuse me for being retarded."

you're not retarded. my official job title is "qualified mental retardation professional". basically i'm a case manager for individuals with developmental disabilities/mental retardation. i kind of joke that i am qualified to label something as retarded or not :)

That's great, I can't go out without a nametag that says "hi my name is kurruption" "if I am lost please call me at" then it has my home phone ;)

"That's good, but when you said 'mi llamo es Brian', you don't need the 'es.' Just 'mi llamo Brian.'"

"Oh thank god, you speak English?"

"Nope. Just that last speech and this one explaining it."

"You're kidding?"

"?Que?"

(I don't know how to do the upside down question mark)

Sorry Ghost, I have a mac. Katie, my quote library extends far beyond the reaches of Family Guy. If you want I can shift to The Princess Bride or Monty Python or the Firesign Theater or Zoolander or The Big Lebowski. I am the Quote Master after all. I took the title from Zorak. Space Ghost fried him with his laser beams and because he already held the title of Breakfast Master, Quote Master fell to me. It just seems like more people get the Family Guy ones and can throw some back.

"A little song, a little dance. A little seltzer down your pants."

quick, best qoute ever, no family guy, wijg that means you
"So who's got five on my petrol, huh, nobody, oh so you some ballers slanging that shit and can't even hook a n^&&a up, well fuck you! Pump my shit" Mc Eight

Menace II Society

Hmmm, that's a tough one. And I don't mean because I can't use Family Guy.

One of the best lines of all time is "I didn't ask" from Batman. The way Nicholson delivered it made it an instant classic in my mind. I wish I remembered to use it more.

However, that line needs to be delivered for its brilliance to be realized. Thus, probably the greatest quote that goes both ways: delivered and written ("heh, like a bisexual" SORRY THAT WAS FROM FAMILY GUY) is:

"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous of which is never get involved in a land war in Asia. But only slightly less well known is this: never go in against a Cicilian when death is on the line."

It may take a few times through to realize the idea behind "never get involved in a land war in Asia," but after it clicks, it is sheer brilliance. If you forced me to pick one, that would probably be it. But there are so many, it is hard to pick. AFI recently did a list of the 100 greatest movie quotes and there weren't any from The Princess Bride. I'm sorry. TPB is one of the most brilliantly written movies ever. To validate a list such as AFI's, at least one quote from that movie had to be included.

Actually I recorded that show and have yet to see it. I plan on decorating my place with plaques bearing really awesome quotes so I thought it would come in handy. I have some book quotes for the library and a few movie quotes for the living room but I need more!