Need for speed underground 2

What do you think about Need For Speed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might be able to, but it seems to be all about the ships. Cmon, we wanna play as the away team where every minor character always dies!

Yeah, you could have Data, Worf, and Lieutenant Mutumbo (it always seems like the unfortunate soul is a black dude. -Dave Chappelle.). Guess who gets turned into a sugar cube.

It would be cool to throw down Klingon-style, though. They are the true warriors.

spudlyff8fan said:
I checked it out, and Star Trek Legacy is all about the fights between the ships. Personally, I don't have high hopes for that.
BORING! Almost in every ST game is only battle betwen ships! WHERE ARE GUNS, or something like that??? :snowboard

lizzy2 said:
Welcome! As you see this is the new thing in PC games, my name is Lizzy and I'm 16 years old. Im crazzy about NFSU2, so if you have any qestions about it,feel free to ask. I hope you will like this. :computer: :computer:
Hi me too I'm new I'm Hedi and I'm 17 years old. I think that the new one is more great .

I do agree with Lizzy, though. I don't think a Star Trek game can be truly complete without both starship battles AND away team shooting. Really, if a Star Trek game came out like the ones on the Sega Genesis, that allowed you to communicate with other ships in your fleet, and communicate with the guys you want to fight as well as go on away team missions where you can shoot stuff, that'd be best.

having some diplomatic things going on would be cool too. Instead of attacking everything, some enemies might be bargained with (thinking along the lines of Knights of the Old Republic).

Welcome Hedi. Yes, WE should make our own game! You will be the captain, and you could walk, speek, do what you want! What do you think!? And company name will be...? :dollarsig :semitrail :dollarsig

hedi145 said:
Hi me too I'm new I'm Hedi and I'm 17 years old. I think that the new one is more great .
Heidi, feel free to join! :dollarsig :semitrail :dollarsig :tilt:

I finaly found NFSMW but i need to instal program called ALKOHOL to play it, but that program slows down my comp!!!!!!!!

No, no, no! I wan't install that program! I will buy nfsmw original!