Need for speed underground 2

What do you think about Need For Speed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lizzy2

Registered
Jan 12, 2006
Welcome! As you see this is the new thing in PC games, my name is Lizzy and I'm 16 years old. Im crazzy about NFSU2, so if you have any qestions about it,feel free to ask. I hope you will like this. :computer: :computer:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
My friend promised to gave me new Need For Speed Most Wanted!!! But he said that is hard to instal it,but he didnt told me why! Can someone tell me Why!!!

My best friend Anna asked me how much parts of the town can she unlock,and the answer is: there are 4 parts of the town,COAL HARBOUR,BEACON HILL,HIGHTS and ... SHIT!!! I cant remember the name,but it's near COAL HARBOUR!

Well,yes,I like underground games,but I also like sims and Monkey Island,it's funny game.

I have seen on internet Need For Speed Underground 2 for GBA, I want to buy it,but I cant find it anywhere!

I am not really a fan of this game. I used to be all about the racing games but lately I have lost interest due to the focus on high graphics and not fun. I suppose that a racing game is a racing game. There is just not much to add. Maybe that is why there is such a movement towards making these games "pretty". I liked them better before.

Listen,Need For Speed is not just ''racing game'',you need to decorate your car,take a pictures for DVD covers,
it takes much time and pacience. OK! I don't say you are wrong but I just say what I think.

I didn't find the whole "decorating" part of Most Wanted that interesting. Mainly it's because I don't really like the looks of the graphics and spoilers and stuff taht they give you. I did like adding "ghost" flames to some cars by making the inside of the graphic the same color as the car's body and making the outline just slightly lighter... cool effect. But no way was I going to scroll through dozens of ads barely disguised as manufacturer decals to put on the doors and windows or worry about the rims or any of that junk.

For depth, I like Gran Turismo 4 a lot more. For driving, I like Enthusia a lot more. Most Wanted is good at what it does, but I think by now the formula is a bit played out.

If it's decorating you want, check out Forza. The ability to layer graphics means you can create whatever you want. But the fun of Most Wanted (for me) is the risk of cops and the movie-like storyline. It gives you a more personal reason to race and is much fun to run from the cops.

I was also playing on the PS2, so when you get six cops behind you and it starts to rain, the game looks like a slideshow (as I said in my review). That really brouight the fun factor down, and I wish they would have optimzied the game for platforms that weren't the XBox. There was also the increased feeling of cheapness in the later stages of the game, where I felt like i either had to get lucky or just outpower the competition -- it wasn't about skill. It was relaly, relaly repetitive too, especially with the first half of the game being so easy... EA needs to learn what a difficulty curve is.

I was totally unimpressed with NFSU2. The first one had so much promise, but they didn't build on it enough for the second. Just more of the same, and more of the same, and more of the same. And driving from one side of town to the other looking for some hidden shop or some lame race was not my idea of fun.

I had a much, much better time with Midnight Club 3. That's what Underground 2 should've been instead of the ultra repetitive game they put out. EA thinks they can give people more of the same far too often. They got sloppy and dropped the ball.

I've actually not played either Need for Speed Underground or the second one. I really wish I could though. I do understand that it will most likely be repetative, but thats just because the writers of the game ran into writers block and you know how long that can last. So EA had to just take what they had and make it into a game. I think that happens alot with EA.

Maybe its time for them to get a new writer.

But yes I definitly want to be able to see that game for my own.

it's worth playing, but not really owning unless you are just a huge fan. The latest rendition is pretty cool, though. I did like Midnight Club 3 as well.

Well. I could ask my cousin does he have Midnight club 3, and I will see is it a good game.

But, what about music? I think that is great. Whit that music the game is totally better!

I have Audi TT, It's so easy to finish the game whit it. :dragon:

What a hack is this!!! WHERE ARE YOU EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!