Need for speed underground 2

What do you think about Need For Speed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lizzy2 said:
But, what about music? I think that is great. Whit that music the game is totally better!

Well, I don't really remember the music. Did you try MC3 or Most Wanted yet? If you like Underground you should love those, although I think Midnight Club 3 isn't on PC.

Maverick said:
Well, I don't really remember the music. Did you try MC3 or Most Wanted yet? If you like Underground you should love those.
OK, I'll try them, thanks! :spin:

Darth_Jonas said:
If it's decorating you want, check out Forza. The ability to layer graphics means you can create whatever you want. But the fun of Most Wanted (for me) is the risk of cops and the movie-like storyline. It gives you a more personal reason to race and is much fun to run from the cops.

Forza sux alot belive me i already beat it in like 2 days....

I didn't say I liked the gameplay. It was almost . . . sanitary. But the ability to mess with the cars was what I liked. I think I spent more time enjoying that than I did on the game.

What do you think about my new picture, I found a way how to put it!

Darth_Jonas said:
absolutely. This last one proved that the series still has some life in it.
Yes, EA have a good games but there are many games whitch aren so good. :chicken:

Definately. For every OO7: Everything or Nothing, Need for Speed or The Sims, there's always a Goldeneye Rogue Agent

As somebody who grew up watching The Next Generation with my mommy-wommy, I am looking forward to it, but it's a totally unique idea, and with Bethesda at the helm, it could either be "HOLYCRAPSOGOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or bad. But to really create a full Star Trek experience, that means that you'd have to have it free-roaming in space with the ability to land and shoot with the phasers and all that. But rendering an actual, full world without lots of lame cookie cutter-ing would be pretty tough, I imagine, nevermind doing dozens of them. So yeah, while I like the idea of a badass-looking Star Trek game, I'm not expecting it to be a really incredible game.

I don't know. The game (Star Trek Legacy) looks pretty good from the few screenshots that I've seen. What type of game is it? (all I saw were screenshots).

I checked it out, and Star Trek Legacy is all about the fights between the ships. Personally, I don't have high hopes for that.