Ladies Only!

I think that Robin Williams said it best . If there was a women president there would be NO WAR... just some severe negotiations every 28 days.

Last edited:
I don't want a bunch of slutty bimbo, um, witches in charge of everything. Even if I was dead, I wouldn't wish that on even kate. Plus, we would have to delete all of the "Like"s "Um"s and "shut up!" exclamations out of all legal documents to make them make a little sense.

Girls like Kate and Demi would be seen as rebels since they didn't pay to join the sisterhood. Forget stains on the dress, there would be stains on the desk, carpet, Air Force 1, and the White House lawn!

You have to sell your soul by joining a sorority and buy a ticket on the Ho-Train! Then after secret ceremonies, numerous rounds of bulemia, and killing all brain cells with hair spray, only then can you be considered a sister. After that the hazing begins.

Just another thing to feed the female egos in this room........our newest writer, Neilie(yeah, another girl in the group), wrote up a Features Article about her experiences as a female in the MMO world.....really good read!!.....here is the link:

A Guide to Online Gender Reassignment

:running: *runs out of the room out of fear of the vampire-hunting women in the room*:running:

Last edited:
Dude Ethan, your avatar is super creepy and hilarious at the same time. I adore House as much as the next person but, wow...just wow.

yeah, Neilie did an awesome job on this article. I love her style (and its always good to have another female on board :]). Keep it up -^_^-

The only MMO I can play/afford is Runescape, where the girls just get hit on more, and are usually weaker than male characters (everyone begs and calls each other n00bs an equal amount though -_-;;)

I find that a female avatar playing in WoW is solicited to join guilds more often than male avatars. I think this is due to a large number female only guilds.

Driving Katie Insane

crazyhouseavatarfliptex8.jpg

What's funny is Hugh Laurie playing the role of one of Glenn Close's bumbling henchmen in 101 Dalmations. That was so weird to watch.