Ladies Only!

True enough. But what moron goes to a bar on Ladies' Night to tell women they belong in the kitchen?

The brain dead ones... good point.

But I'm certainly not saying that. Hell, give me a powerful, strong-headed, ambitious woman with zero housekeeping skills and a passion for video games any day of the week and twice on Sundays. I'm man enough to make dinner (wearing my black "Art Doesn't Kill People... Artists Do" apron), clean up afterwards, and put the boy to bed before settling down for a hot session of WoW with my lady.

You boys literally don't know what you're missing.

:cookiemon

Damnit...and i thought the kitchen comment worked a while back.....boy, am i sure glad i stopped.....You know i've learned something today, if a woman is good with a frying pan, does that make her a lethal weapon??.....I would have to say so

I'm better with a softball bat than a frying pan. Ten years of softball have really perfected my swing.

As much as you might like to think so, asylum, there is no correlatin between playing softball and lesbianism.

And why don't you like the zoo, demi?

As a sidenote, softball has messed up my baseball swing. You're really playing with a different set of physics hitting softballs I'm convinced.

asylum: See Princess Peach in Super Mario RPG. >_>

You know, we've got enough sperm in the sperm banks. We could easily just get rid of men at this point, maybe keep them in little zoo's, so we don't have to deal with them as much as we do.

Be less wars, that's for sure.

Oh and I'd like to submit: http://www.exitmundi.nl/giggle.htm as proof that men eventually will become obsolete. (Check out the rest of the ExitMundi website, they have OODLES of other end of the world scenarios)

Furnish my zoo cube with the latest in PC tech and an endles supply of games and I'll gladly volunteer to be one ofthe "Proud 100" dedicated to keeping the species alive once the Banks run dry.

Wait...

If we remaining "kept" men are in zoos, that would mean that all the games would be written by women. Hmmmmmmmm... While I like "Syberia" as much as the next guy, I don't think I'm ready to play nothing BUT Syberia (and, occasionally, Final Fantasy X-2 and some of that cutsey Nintendo crap) for the rest of my life...

Sorry... as much as I'd love to be in the last remaining "man harem" for the entire female world, I gotta vote against this "modest proposal". As always, games are the deciding factor. :cookiemon

I tend to think that love when filtered through a woman comes out closer to its purest essence than with men. So, when you get two hot women together... :p

Anyway, being a man, I need a share of that love.

Oh well, let's say scientists nearly perfect cloning and other genetic techniques. Even if we become obsolete and are destroyed in a great war between the sexes, well, the robots/organics will rise up and destroy you guys eventually. If not them, then aliens. War and Love.

Klink said:
Be less wars, that's for sure.
Now that's just a damn lie. In fact, within the first MONTH of an all-female world, the entire world would be destroyed. You simply cannot keep a woman near a nuke button when she's at that special time in the cycle. We all know that eventually, Mrs. President of France is going to say "Oh, well, I'm just much prettier than Mrs President of America." Come the Mrs. American President's P to the MS, she'll have pressed every single flashing red button in every bunker she could find, in order to "get back at that slut who doesn't even shave."

THAT is why females shouldn't be politicians!

I like the idea of keeping men like cattle. I don't think we should keep them all in zoos, though. Sadly sometimes we need guys to do things we can't/won't. Like moving furniture and reroofing houses. We could have a common labor pool that we pull them out of when needed.

There is a small problem with this scenario though. The first generation of sons after we've corralled the men. I don't think mothers would be so quick to send their sons away to the labor pool. That could be problematic.

And would moms want their sons to act like women?

Oh, and I agree with Spuds. We all know what happens when women compete. If a woman is riled enough to fight, she's going for blood. The nukes would fly.

I'm not so sure. Most women prefer passive aggression to actual aggression. So there would be a lot more nasty gossip and a lot less violence.