• Teenage Mutant Ninja Katie

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Temptress

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Batgirl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes my Biggerstaff obcession is still strong. But come on...this one has a cool accent (not as cool as Sean's scottish but hey. he has the pose down))
gofprem_stan.jpg

oh not me...i like mine thick! (I DARE anyone to say a word to that!)

I saw on hot topic that they had tshirts so I ran down and bought one that sports his image to go with my Hayden one. I still can't find my oliver wood one that i had from the first movie. Le sigh

I think it is the facial hair. I LOVE the goatee. it makes him look delightfully evil.

You'd like what I did to decorate my dorm room. I had a massive classroom size periodic table. My roommate and I cut out photos of cute guys and put them over each of the elements. It became our Periodic Table of Hotties. It was fabulous.

Yeah, that's why he was on the chart in the first place. After all you don't need brains to be hot.

I kept it. Used it all through college. I recently had to dismantle it so my dad could use it in his HS classroom. Broke my heart.

Well....I would have put you as Aluminum, but then I remembered how much I love to say that with a british accent. Then I thought of neon, and silver, gold etc. I figured the one I always forgot where it went. Nitrogen.

Plus it reminds me of that wrestling WWF NIRTO.

Wow. Beth is a lot less selective than I was about it. Ummm...I mean to say that GT can also be on my Periodic Table of hotties. Probably as carbon since that's what stuff turns to when it's toasted.