• Teenage Mutant Ninja Katie

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Temptress

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Batgirl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the subject of Anakin's appearance: before the casting of Hayden Christenson and based on the casting of Jake Lloyd as Anakin, I thought I was a pretty good extrapolation of what he might look like as a teen. While I guess I am not as hot as Hayden, seeing as girls don't make avatars out of me, I thought I could be a version of Anakin. I had decided that I would try out for the part if I could find out where they were doing casting. But then they announced that you had to have representation. Alas, my dreams were crushed. I don't know if I could have done a better acting job, but I probably would have gotten fired for giving ole George the WTF on his story. One day I shall clue the world in to the real story behind the first trilogy.

Okay now you need to post a photo so we can all critique how much you look like Jake Lloyd.

Am I the only one who has seen a picture of alex?

Actually, Alex IS Jake Lloyd. he just changed his name.

Jude Law...is there something that you aren't telling us GT bout you and Jude. Do you have some homo-erotic fantasies? Please lay down on the couch.

When I get out of my fetish phase I'll make a Wijg avatar for the exclusive use of Katie and I.

Sweet. And I have seen a picture of wijg, but only his head. I would like to know what the rest of him looks like.

New avatar. I have a new fetish his name is Stanislav Ianevski. He is ALMOST as yummy as Hayden. But alas he is only 20. But he is from Bulgia so that is HOT.

If you like them young, you should check out Sean Biggerstaff (yes that is his real name). He played Oliver Wood in the Harry Potter movies. He is so very very hot and about 21 or 22.