Got an offer to become game tester.....

I thought you already had the beard, while it may look a little amish, think of it this way, you won't be the stereotype of a pirate, you'll be one of a kind

ya. it was a bad joke. the implication was that i was going to try out for my black beard.. like how a student of martial arts would try out for their black belt.

i guess i'm closer to red beard. did you know that black beard used to tie firecrackers into his beard before going into battle, and light them? he did that to scare the f*&k out of his victims cause what kind of insane idiot does that? or was that red beard. whichever.

but he was crazy man. he probably just got even more intensified in his battles cause of the pain and distraction. it was worth it...kind of like if an animal goes berserk it might sacrifice a little bit of it's own sensabilities but the payoff is it's victim is totally terrified and therefore gets eaten.

hmmm, understood, who knows maybe that's were the jackass guys got their idea's, from reading history books, isn't it ironic, don't you think