Got an offer to become game tester.....

but you can buy them...that's a statement...existential...but a statement nonetheless on the human condition

Okay then from the top...

Once upon a time there was a young squire named Stan. He set out on a quest to start a new kingdom in a far away land empty of people. He took with him essential provisions (such as an NES and a TV) and a small group of followers....

kwilson said:
Okay then from the top...

Once upon a time there was a young squire named Stan. He set out on a quest to start a new kingdom in a far away land empty of people. He took with him essential provisions (such as an NES and a TV) and a small group of followers....

at first i thought you said a land of empty people. that would have been really sad.

true, but sad.

Actually NJ serves as the suburbs for NYC and Philly. We are a vast wateland of residential zoning. A good chunk of the people who work in the cities live in NJ.

Yes in fact I know the owner of the pizza parlor they film in. And they filmed something else less than a mile from me.

There goes the neighborhood....That's why i keep coming back to the forums....that and i'm on staff.....but anyhoo, i get baffled everytime i come back to an older topic.....Sorry, for being away for a little while....I had pheumonia....(spellcheck).....

Oh well - NJ is a mystery to many. I try to explain it whenever possible to the confused non-east coasters who don't get it.

yeah secret meetings - dammit! I should not have told you that!

*uses memory eraser on kurruption*

Whew! That was a close one.