Got an offer to become game tester.....

asylum_boy

Executive Editor
Registered
Aug 2, 2005
On My Throne
....but can't take it because it's 3 hours away.......Damn you, Redstorm...where were u :bomb: 3 years ago??!!!!?????

Oh, did the same thing happen to you??......I wouldn't trade my marriage for anything but man, what F**king timing, huh??

No, no, not me. It was just that GhostToast got an offer to test games for Volition, which was also 3 hours away from where he lived. More details in his latest journal entry.

Just weird.

Yeah maybe so Action Hank....but most of the testing postions i see online are in California and New York....since i live outside Charlotte, NC....the closest video game companies are in Raleigh and Durham.....but there is good news in the future....EA is supposed to be moving part of their sports and Nascar divisions to Charlotte.......just bidding my time....

I tested videogames for EA...

actually I was a prostitute that had to lick stamps for 5 hours a day...

READ THE FINE PRINT

that's what I do...

if you're really interested in game testing, make sure you know what you're getting into...it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Yeah ace, i figured it's not all it's cracked up to be...but while i'm still pursuing my degree, i figured i could get my foot in the door.
And Ghost, sorry to rehash your situation.....but somehow, someway.....something is bound to happen..

hey man...its for some...and either way, sometimes it's good to know what you DON'T want to do for a living...

GhostToast said:
we should get some of us together and try to make something. i'll start a new thread about it and see if we can generate some interest

Count me in for doing concept art and character design if you want me to.

asylum_boy said:
....but can't take it because it's 3 hours away.......Damn you, Redstorm...where were u :bomb: 3 years ago??!!!!?????

That sucks. I can't apply for those kinds of jobs because I'd have to move too far. It would be much too difficult to move so far away for something like a $19,000 job. I swear, Pennsylvania sucks. Pennsylvania and Demi.