God why are Japanesse People So Cool!

kurruption said:
*takes Ritalin*
I see nothing
*note* "2 out of 3 patients will recieve mild hallucinations, constant diarriah, chest pains, lack of oxygen, impotence, and enjoy phil collins"

Good thing I already wear Depends, and I've been making deposits at the fertility clinic since 1995 so my seeds have already been spread. Five or six more years and my thousands if not millions of children will be ready for my master plan of world domination. Ahahaha! But I've said too much already. Hey, did somebody mention boobs. I like boobies!

that place only exists in your imagination katie, sorry to break your heart, but I thought you should know, you know why, because I care katie, I care

I don't hate women. I love them. Hmmm, there was a reason I loved them...*scratches head* What was it? Maybe something with their personality? No, that it isn't it. Maybe their intellect? No, that DEFINITELY isn't it ("I want to tell you how much I love your mind, but it simply isn't true"). Maybe something about their anatomy? That could be it.

Bo_________________________________________________________________obies
Bo_________________________________________________obies
Bo__________________________obies
Bo___________obies
Boobies

BOOBIES, THAT'S IT.

(Damn, this post looked a lot better on the page where you actually write it, then the format the forum puts it in after I post it)

How am I supposed to reply to such childish ramblings about the female anatomy? I have nothing to say. I just keep hoping you'll all die of Ebola.

I waited a whole day for katie to post that, sigh, katie you could do better come on, give it a swing. And katie if we all died of ebola you would be the only person in these forums and you'd be as lonely as a mouse, so be careful what you wish for.