God why are Japanesse People So Cool!

I'm pretty sure mine would be a lot heavier if they were. Not to mention more crystalline and less curvy.

kwilson said:
Would someone please explain men's fascination with breasts? I honestly don't get it.

This is one heterosexual male's opinion.

The simplest answer as to why men like breasts is the fact that most of us don't have them.

As usual, however, I believe the answer is much more complicated. The central idea, though, is that the feminine figure is the more beautiful of the genders and women have breasts. Therefore, men are entranced by breasts because they are attached to this form.

Why are females the physically superior gender? I am not certain, but I have some ideas. It could simply be a product of history. In the Greek and Roman era, we had gods and goddesses. We had the trial of Paris, where he chose the hot chick. We had Helen, the face that launched a thousand ships. We had statues and shrines built to worship the divine feminine. The book The Da Vinci Code talks a lot about the divine feminine in ancient religions and I found the ideas very fascinating. Women were treated like gods because of their ability to create life. This historical influence was continued in the Renaissance era when Dante wrote The Divine Comedy all because of a chick. And still today we pay much attention to the female form. While the advertising agencies would like us to think it is all about sex, there may still be some worship lying underneath the beer and body spray commercials. In the book, The Fountainhead, the hero, architect Howard Roark is asked to design a temple for the celebration of humanity. The centerpiece of his design involves a nude female sculpture. While I don't remember the exact description of the idea, it was meant to be an object of beauty and inspiration, not of sex. And keep in mind, this book was written by a female. In one conclusion, guys like breasts because generations of guys before us have worshipped chicks and we have evolved to be like this.

A second idea as to why the female is the superior gender is simple anatomy. Almost all girls do not have peni. The penis is an extremely awkward organ. One reason guys spend a majority of their lives adjusting their crotch is because of this fact. It is just plain awkward. If you asked a sample of women, I bet many would say that guys are sexier when they do not see the penis. It is perhaps why there are not a plethora of male revue venues as there are strip clubs. It is why super heroines wear skin tight uniforms revealing almost every detail of their physical form, and super heros wear skin tight uniforms with a cod piece. A while ago in the women in videogames thread, several women brought up the idea that even in women's magazines there are pictures of beautiful women. I think this fact supports the idea as well. The female form does not have an awkward, dangling organ. In modern times, men are even trying to immitate aspects of the feminine form. The whole metrosexual idea relates to this. Men are shaving their legs, arms, and other regions to approach the most common image of the female as having little hair on their bodies. So a second conclusion is that the feminine form is objectively the more beautiful one.

Such ideas may be why guys are so infatuated with breasts: because chicks have them and guys like chicks.

The interesting thing about the female form is that it tries to retain childlike properties. The evolutionary explanation being that the more a woman looks like a child the more likely someone is to protect her.

I could insert a crude comment about men being attracted to children, but I think I'll pass.

Eesh, metrosexuals. Too many sylables when it's so much easier to say "gay."

Oh, another problem is how easily the macsuline areas are hurt. And when they hurt, they hurt A LOT. I don't care what females say, getting kicked in the stones hard is far worse than giving birth.

Yeah unless a woman is being attacked it should be illegal for a femal to hit a guy in his man-region. I got hit in the man-plums playing football one time. Damn that hurt! I had to lay on the grass for like a minute and a half. :ill: :fever:

I thought wijg's post was very well thought out. It really looked like he took an educated guess and really thought out and outlined what he was going to type. I also thought he didn't take a stereotypical males point of view on it.......until I read "generations of guys before us have worshipped chicks"

That's right wijg *high 5's wijg* ROCKKKKKKKK!!!

ROCK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA, WHOOOOAAAAAAAA, WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA

This is not the greatest song in the world, no. This is just a tribute.

What can I say? I think about the chicks. ALOT. But I did think the points made by The Da Vanci Code were interesting. And my goal in life is to meet Dominique Francon.

Just when I think you guys can't get any weirder. I need to get myself some female friends.

I am not going to let you use my friends as some sort of scary/weird dating service. Unless you pay me of course.

I've always wanted to be a pimp.

Yes well, if you want to hit on my friends you'll need to pay me more. And don't try selling your soul to me - I already own it.