God why are Japanesse People So Cool!

who's going to live in there? and dark wijg, screw you, you futurama qouting punk, and by the way is their a dark kwilson, I bet she's not as easy as regular kwilson, and she has pink armor, dude dark kwilson sounds hot

Sorry to dissapoint, but as far as I know there is no dark kwilson.

And if she were my evil twin she would be a sweet virtuous girl full of kindness and light. Very boring.

or maybe she's not your twin, she's from bizzarro world, Oh yes, Bizzarro kwilson would be a hot brunette, she'd be able to read and open jars and lift heavy objects, instead of regular kwilsons psychic powers she'd have laser eye beams and would be able to fly, she'd also have the ability to create a sentence with a subject and predicate, she'd definitely wear pink, and once agian she wouldn't be easy. Her kryptonite, she would not be able to withstand kurruptions awesome powers of seduction :heartbeat , hey they worked for wijg.

Also, if their were a dark ghost toast, would he just be Live Toast, Live as in living

This insolence is unacceptable. Who is this studly fellow? I will not have him disgracing me during my visit to this putrid planet. Bring him to me at once kwilson, or I will go find him myself!

Disregard kwilson's next post. She is clearly delusional. She says so in her signature!

Also, marvel at my ability to predict the future... Hahaha!

Last edited:
Ha! It's clear you edited your post! Loser! At least own up to the fact that you can't spell!

One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah - the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...