FINAL FNTASY SuCKS!

spudlyff8fan said:
Yeah, that's what I mean. FFX-2 was worse.

FFX-2 was Square's best attempt to make Charlie's Angels a video game, plus the intro to the game was essential what would happen if Brittney Spears or Jessica Simpson became super heroes (shutters)...and while the graphics were good and it carried the final fantasy label, I find it incredibly strange that the entire premise of the battles were for the female leads to change clothing...I lasted about two hours before I took it back.

I thought it was very strange, but that's a problem with sequels. Sometimes you re-invent it too much and are scorned for it, then sometimes you make it the same thing with better graphics or features.

X-2 while as sequals go it answered a lot of questions that X did not answer clearly.

I like the dressphere and the battle system was really fun. I hated the VA's.
Yuna's character really changed and showed how the events and Tidas effected her personality.

Overall it is a fun game and worth it, the first chapter is the worst but gets loads better after that. Yes the main boss is super easy but the complex mini games and side quests make up for it,

Me too. I always recruited Wakka and lotsa the times I could scoop up the center from the Blue guys (who were they...?).

Brother was good, but I wouldn't pick him up cuz I wanted a challenge.

i hated Blitzball. i was looking forward to having a real time 3D type soccer/hockey game, but no... it is stupid menu driven. i never once played blitzball after the one time that you have too.

Ahhhhhh, Final Fantasy. I mean, the first one was cool, but how did they justify sequels?! I mean, it was the Final Fantasy, it WAS the end. But no, here we are looking at Final Fantasy 14.2 Aeris Ressurected....Could she be, should she be?! Who cares. If she was lame enough to die, she couldn't have survived in this world anyway. Bitch.

There could also be a spinoff game "FINAL FNTASY SuCKS!", possibly the greatest joke thread ever, shame on you all for taking it seriously....Aeris still sucks though....

blashphemy!!! May you burn in hell for that comment DP, not only was aeris death a devastating and heartfelt moment in all FF fanboys life it motivated you to avenge her death and get through that damn game, I'll be damned if the omnislash at the end of that game wasn't a nice tasting slice of revenge pie.

SquallSnake7 said:
i hated Blitzball. i was looking forward to having a real time 3D type soccer/hockey game, but no... it is stupid menu driven. i never once played blitzball after the one time that you have too.

The menu-driven nature of it seems inevitable coming from Square and the fact that it's part of a turn-based RPG. I see it as Square's perception of RPG gamers being too uncoordinated to handle a real-time sports-type game. Or it's the fact that it would require more money and time (programming and testing) to make it resemble real-time sportsplay like soccer. Probably the latter moreso. :p

It sure got hot in this thread. I need to fan myself off. I don't even know what ya'll are talking about anymore. This forum was supposed to be funny... BUZZKILLS!