College Basketball

How about that Wolfpack, huh??.....Scared the sh*t out of me....and who the hell is Bradley??.....They beat Kansas!!.....Oh welll................Go................Pack!?????

Well, my team is out. I was there as Duke fell to LSU. It was a battle to see who could suck the worst, and Duke edged out the Tigers. Duke only played well for about 2 mins in the second half, and amazingly, and sadly, almost won the game. I hate it for Shelden and JJ that they ended their careers on such a sad performance, though Shelden had a pretty good game. They are two of the greatest players ever at Duke and we will miss them a great deal. I wish them success on the next round.

We left about midway through the second half of the WVU/Texas game. It was much more exciting than the Duke one.

So now that my brackets are shot, I guess I support the Zags or BC. I am not sure if the Zags are still in it, but they were winning. I am too tired to check. Anyway, I will quietly endure any Duke bashing anyone wants to lay on me. I am still a fan. I can take it.

Watching NC State play and get their tails whoooped last weekend: $4.00--for water, not beer...had a party the night before the game
Having hardly no chance to win my brackets: $5.00
Hearing my Bro' cry and whine about refs(Duke fan), and turning on the computer and seeing this... http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/5437022 ....Priceless

Last edited: