An idea for Hollywood

dude - i totally thought PR was a big voltron rip off the first time i saw it! ya, it sucked hard.

voltron ruled. i remember i had this die-cast version of the entire assembled robot..it was tight and super detailed. came in a japanese box. but i never got to play with it. in fact my parents might have gotten rid of it cause i guess it had lead paint on it. i was so sad.

i did have the blue tiger though. and one time i dreamed that i had them all and it was so real that i spent the entire next day looking for the rest of them.

Yeah, Ghost, I had the five tigers. I don't think they were the high quality, dangerous version you had. However, my parents may have given them to me in hopes that they were. I am not sure where they wandered off to though. The attic and yard sales have swallowed numerous treasures from my childhood.

Was Voltron from Japan or was it an American attempt to replicate giant robot anime?

gundam is sweet but too damn confusing, I first started getting into the whole giant robot thing after xenogears, thank god for gundam seed or else I would of missed out on something great. Also, wasn't there a recent remake of voltron??

Don't know about Voltron remake. I really liked Gundam Wing and Gundam Seed. Gundam Seed was great up until the last two episodes. Man would I have done things differently. I hope Destiny is good, whenever that gets over here.

Since we're all going down memory lane, remember the Transformers movie? I was so depressed when they killed Optimus Prime. I remember thinking "What the hell are they doing! They kill Optimus and give us Hot Rod?! Damn Megatron, this sucks!" I even shed a tear. I used to love The Transformers that much. Ah, memories.

Does anyone remember Silverhawks? This team that lived in space, were covered in metallic suits, and could fly with metallic wings. I loved that show. Where did it go? They need to find that show and put it on DVD.

There were other great franchises that disappeared: Battle Beasts, Mask, Visionaries. Alas, time moves on and we continue the march of war.

Eat Snacky Smores

wow this thread totally shifted topics. let me just say that Sin City is almost shot for shot, word for word with the comics and it was damned good. you know it's good when i put damned infront of it.

i like beast wars, beast machines sucks balls. i also remember that 3d voltron cartoon, it was god awful.

gundam seed/wing were my favorite giant robot things, aside from Eureka 7, which i just saw the other day. that's supposedly going to be the next big giant robot thing. sky surfing robots with all that vicious 2d animation:drool:, if they made this show in the states, all the robots would be CG

silverhawks kicked ass, except for that one that used to wear a cowboy hat, and also at the end of every episode where they would give you a small lesson in astronomy, lame. All these shows are good but I have something to say to you all. THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS, HOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEE! *music kicks in* "FEEL THE THUNDER HEAR THE ROAR, THUNDERCATS ARE HERE!" Awww the memories

Well hate to break it to you all but I loved power rangers and I just reciently started back watching it. I was going to make a blog about my PR obsession I just aquired

thats what I thought as well but according to wizard magazine, it's "home", and well to be honest, I live my life according to wizard magazine

Don't we all? And Ghost, I disagree. While I don't think 2d animation is bad, after seeing FF:TSW, I was entranced by that style of very realistic animation.

ya it was pretty scary. at first i thought i had done it and left them there. i later realized it was my sister who was visiting who was the culprit. i would think this is a really disturbing, abnormal dream except that i've had many ...experiences cleaning up poopy pants in my line of work. :p