Your First PC Game

Oh wow, this is a tough one to answer. I think one of my very first computer games was Chris Sawyer's Rollercoaster Tycoon. In fact, I still like to come back and play it every once in a while to wind down! Other games that I started out with were Dungeon Siege and Stronghold Crusader. That's the furthest I can remember in my gaming days anyway.

I don't no if this game will be accepted as my first game on pc but its name is JEOPARDY. It is a game where you answer the question like a quiz bee. You are playing with your friends. The one that press the keyboard first are given the chance to answer first. A way too old game guys. :D

Oh, I know that as a TV show - but I never knew that there was a PC game about it! I'd totally play the PC game version though if I could find it - the TV show is addictive to watch and I always love trivia type games!

I think my first PC game was counter strike, it was my favorite game when I am in high school. I was addicted in it and sometimes don't go to school because of playing such PC game. It was introduced to me by my classmates and I feel so much interested after I've tried playing it. It always reminds me of my high school life every time I would play that game. Counter strike game was a great and enjoying games since you will be playing into team mates or as a group.

Starcraft: Brood War is my first PC and I still play it till this moment if I ever feel like reliving the memory of my old days with PC games. It was actually hard for me adjusting to PC games from Console games. I played console games for a very long and switching over to PC games was quite hard for me.

Tunnels of Armageddon. still a fun game. i kinda wish it was on android or something.

I haven't played this game Tunnels of Armageddon on PC. Please how good is the game? Just a little insight into it's storyline would be very helpful for me in getting the game to play.

My first pc game was Age of Empires by Ensembles Studio. I actually still play the game up to its latest version, Age of Empires IV. I really love the game, except for the available cheats:confused:. There are lots of game that was available at that time like Star Craft, Red Alert and others. But this one catches my attention due to its AI and graphics. The fact that it runs just by direct X at that time with a 64 mb graphics power this game was a winner for me.

my first ever pc game would be diablo 2 and GTA Vice city, it's kinda nostalgic that looking on the graphics of diablo 2 before and the graphic of most games today are very different, it is also funny that most gamers who started the same age that I am also feel contented on the kind of graphics where as most gamers today are not even contented with what the games right now.

My first PC game was a pinball. I was in my 1st grade when I got my first computer. We don't have internet connection back then so I am just playing this free games on PC. As a kid, I really enjoy playing this game. i even invite friends over at our house just to play this game.

Probably the free windows game in the laptop. That cake game where you put toppings and stuff. I just found it while looking at installed games in my computer.

My first pc game that I like was Warcraft I got hooked with the cinematics and the story that I can't wait to finish my level to see what would happen next. I think Warcraft is one of the best RPG games ever.

My first PC game was Red Alert, its actually not bad for a low hardware PC at that time. I love Red Alert , i used to play this game in long hours with friends at the office lol. During night shifts, some of my IT friends gives us access to the network allowing us to play the game in multiplayer. Yup good old days...

My first PC game that I have played with the age of 7 was Counter Strike 1.6 version.It was one of the best games that you could play back than when games were developing and the new gaming PC era has started.

I have to say my first was Counter-Strike too. I do not own a PC back then and what I do is rent on shops to play and compete against other players. I love the trash talking that comes into play after each round. Fun times indeed.

That is true I become nostalgic when I remember of the first game I have played, the first game I have played is Mario. Even now after so many years I still play Mario from time to time.

I remember this with nostalgia. I can remember my very first game mortal kombat,I kept on playing because it was really fun,then came along tunnels of Armageddon, StarCraft, broodwar1,FIFA etc.Very interesting games all.of them

I use to play starcraft for 5 to 6 hours everyday. I am motivated to play by hook or by crook. I love the idea of leadership and team strategies. It makes me active and alive. I don't want to be disturbed during those times. I was addicted with starcraft. It was a good memory and a life realization for me. Just play but never get hooked.

Playing Mortal Kombat 3 on my PC was one of the best things that ever happened to me as the graphics are just nice and the way that they built the PC version made it rival the console type as well.

I honestly can’t remember the very first PC game I played, as I think that I was still barely forming memories at that point. I think it was some sort of Space Quest game, but I can’t really remember which one.

The one that I remember more clearly was the PC port of the Sonic and Knuckles Sega Genesis game. It was my first memorable experience with both PC gaming, as well as the Sonic series of video games.

Sad to say that the experience was a bit underwhelming for me. I turned out to be a huge fan of PC gaming, but to this day I don’t really care much for Sonic the Hedgehog.

My first PC game was soliter, when the only Operating system i have before is Windows Me / Windows XP. But i do enjoy this game. I remember those day when i get my satisfaction on pix elated images and graphics.

My first PC game was The Sims. The PC where I played it wasn't mine too. I am always visiting my friend's house and he lets me play with his computer when he is playing with his console.