Your First PC Game

Age of Empires. Almost every day after school, I'd make a custom scenario where everyone started with huge armies to have nothing but big battle after big battle.

Even nowadays I'll load it up to mess around because the rts elements still hold up fairly well today.

For me.. if I remember correctly it was one of the games from the "Cultures" series. How many hours I spent playing it.. can't count, really.

Since my dad ran something like a computer training center back in the early 2000s, I can't say that I remember the FIRST PC game I have ever played with the existence of Cartoon Network; however, I remember the first executable game that I played on a computer. I believe it was either Generals: Command and Conquer or Medal of Honor: Allied Assaulted. Both games were really fun when played in multiplayer mode with my friends and I have very distinct memories playing both games. Generals is a strategy game that is similar to age of empires which I feel is/was a bit more popular; it was basically modern warfare as opposed to medieval. Medal of Honor was a first-person shooter game with a multiplayer section and what not.