Wtf

kurruption

Registered
Jun 23, 2005
Da Hood, Beeyatch
So today at work I had some gypsy dressed older female asking me to help her find Too Wong Foo on DVD, so I did, afterwards she lectured me on how my "aura" was an outstanding warm color and was so easily visible and how she could tell I was really down to earth and knew how to converse with people, I wonder if when she was reading my aura, she also read my mind, which at the time was saying "bitch, shut the hell up and let me go back to work" I tell you, a lot of bloody savages in this place.

I was once told I had an aura conducive to tattoos. I'm still not 100% sure what the woman meant.

GhostToast said:
damnit kurruption there is already a thread somebody started called kurruption's rants. newbie. this post belongs there.

just kidding. hey but seriously those hippies are kinda whacky, but at least they're nice most of the time.
bastard, I figured somebody else could tell us of their little WTF moments with stupid people, and katie, I thought you were as wierd as females get

sweaters sweaters taters sweaters fondle finish fondle taters sweaters taters fondle taters taters sweaters finish finish fondle fondle finish fondle taters taters taters sweaters taters finish taters taters finish sweaters finish taters fondle sweaters taters fondle finish taters taters fondle fondle finish sweaters sweaters sweaters taters. Now go finish up those taters, I'm gonna fondle my sweaters.

i was at this fair type thing in the beer garden last weekend with a bunch of people and a friend of a friend came up and was yakin and totally wasted and blah blah blah and she started asking how old all of us were. she admitted that she was almost 30 and that she was so old. i said "thats ok. i've seen people twice your age!" it was funny. :comedy: guess you had to be there..