World Of Warcraft

Foozballplayer73

Registered
May 8, 2006
Hi guys and gals, this is my first time posting here. not sure if there has been any thread like this or not but just wondering if there are any other WoW- World of Warcraft freaks out there.

~60~ Gnome mage here
:meditate:

/wave....

60 night elf hunter, 60 night elf war, 43 humand priest and a 40 night elf rogue.

i have no life...

If you're grinding at 23 then you're just flat-out not taking advantage of any of the content. I've had so many different quests and other things to do starting at the mid-teens that I routiunely have to make space in my Quest Log for new things- there's literally TOO MUCH stuff to do it all before you outlevel things. Or were you being facetious?

My lock is one of 3 of my characters. He is a twink- so you tell me ;)

Yeah, the first time around I played for end game, now I am playing for WSG rank.

If anyone is playing a new low level character, or is interested in starting a new character, let me know and I'll start one on the same server. Just got my own account. Fun times.

Right now, I'm on Drenden. But I'll start a character on any server, pref. a pvp one.

I have a 20 blood elf paladin, 60 human paladin, and a 23 night elf druid. I love classes that can heal themselves and hit things rather effectively.

Ahhh. Since it was the first word of the sentence, it was capitalized. I saw that and thought it was something official/proper from WoW.

I really enjoyed the Azuremyst Isle area... very expertly crafted leveling curve, and everything is pretty. I slipped from 1-20 in no time, before leaving for the mainland. It makes me excited to get to some 60+ content. Too bad I've hit the mid-30's rut again. That's about when I quit my first run at the game, over a year and a half ago... but now I'm a hunter instead of a druid, so it should be much easier.