Wii to change the face of gaming

I said it before an I said it again.

"Half Life had a story? I just thought it was two lines of dialogue, some shooting, two more lines of dialogue and then some credits.

Better than Halo. Question: Why even have a story mode. Just release with the muti-player online only. Cause to me and alot of other people that's all it is good for.

But answer the question Spud. should they just put out the multi-player maps for Halo and not a full game. Because it seems like thats all most Hardcore fans care about. And if I'm wrong then ppl who don't care about the art of video games and the ppl who have not been playing games for their entire child hood. Nothing against liking or loving Halo, but it's not all thats out there

Oh. Nah, there should be a story mode. Nobody has constant access to people to play against, and a decent single player is always important for an FPS.

Hey, don't be besmirching this fine Halo topic with what started off as just some fanboy prattle...

And the Wii has a HORRIBLE launch lineup.

Virtual console doesnt matter, really. I'm talking about the actual console. Only two of the games at launch look good, being Metroid Prime 3 and Zelda. Sure, Rayman, Dragon Quest and Monkey Ball may end up being good by some random fluke, but it's unlikely. And there's not one good multiplayer game.

Yeah, it's a launch title, but it's just going to be a shallow compilation pack. Hell, the tennis game is on RAILS, the Baseball game is a just timing your swing (no aiming involved), and so on. Really, it's just a pack of minigames. I'd rather get a bunch of EA games from 2002 and Virtua Tennis.

Sorry Basil for the Halo crap Spud has a way to get me all juiced up and You know..........

But Metriod, Zelda, Wii Sports, 20-30 VC games, Excite Truck, are just a few that will be at launch that will more than liekyl Sell a Wii or two. It's a better launch than the 360 Only 1 game was worth buying at Launch and the was COD2, The PS3 may not have great Launch. The Wii has the BEST Lineup so far I see. :b