What games are you currently into?

I am trying out Monster Hunter:World right now and enjoying myself immensely. I was previously addicted to DOTA but now I am more of a casual player. Fortnite is a fallback for when I don't particularly feel like playing other games.

I haven't play Dota but from all indications, it seems like a very good game because all that I have heard so far from people who have actually played it is full praise for the game. I'm still stuck with playing my Football Manager and Top Eleven Football Manager.

I'm not even great at that game. But I'm not bad either. I'm probably average in DOTA 2. It's a fun multiplayer game where everyone has to work together in order to win. Some characters are stronger with the help of other heroes. But some can also do well on their own. :D

I'm currently playing two games. The first one is Overwatch because I love shooting games where you play different roles and different abilities. The second one is Final Fantasy XII the Zodiac age because of the adventure traveling into strange places and fighting monsters.

I'm not even great at that game. But I'm not bad either. I'm probably average in DOTA 2. It's a fun multiplayer game where everyone has to work together in order to win. Some characters are stronger with the help of other heroes. But some can also do well on their own. :D

Exactly, such games are good and very interesting because you get to have a helping hand with getting the job done. Unlike solo games, even though they are fun, it's a lot harder to carry out your task but it's thrilling to be one man kickass.

I have played many games but my favorite game I play for more than a year is Counter Strikegloball Offensive, I just love this game and I can not get enough of this game.

Exactly, such games are good and very interesting because you get to have a helping hand with getting the job done. Unlike solo games, even though they are fun, it's a lot harder to carry out your task but it's thrilling to be one man kickass.

I also find multiplayer to be more rewarding. Because you're basically playing against other players. It can be boring if you keep playing against AI. So you're better off showing your skills in team matches. :)

I currently plays mobile legend on my phone. I am addicted to that game. My favorite heroes are layla and Angela.

I currently plays mobile legend on my phone. I am addicted to that game. My favorite heroes are layla and Angela.

I played this mobile legend when I needed to get tokens in another game which I was playing. So, I was suggested playing the mobile legend to level 10 and get 100 tokens. This was why I got to experience playing it.

I love to play online games with my friends I love empire which has good graphics and I like its effects.league of legends is another exciting game that can take away boredom.i can also add rules of survuval to the mix.

I'm trying to platinum all CoDs. I have recently done BO3 (which is a nightmare grind and the hardest of the lot) and I'm now on Cold War.

I'm really into sekiro shadows die twice and FIFA 22, I play them all the time.

At the moment I am currently into Fortnite since the new Chapter came out and the new season came out as well. I am enjoying the new season and chapter but getting used to a whole new map is a little bit more difficult at the moment. I loved the Winterfest update this year but unfortunately due to being busy I missed a lot of it as well which was a shame.

The three video games which I'm enjoying very well on my PC at the moment are;

1. Skyrim
2. The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt
3. Elden Ring