What games are you currently into?

I'm still playing Civ V, League of Legends, Starcraft II on PC. I also sometimes play Battlerite and Fifa17.

I have a ton of games in my Steam library from years of sales and stuff, but anymore I really only play League of Legends. I only play two or three nights a week, but a lot of my friends play, so it's a nice way to stay in touch with them and just have fun after a long day at work and school

Mostly football games are my thing, I play on daily basis without missing my game time schedule because it helps me keep sane with all the stress and pressure one have on daily intervals. PES and FIFA are my favorite game for now, I play them both on PC and play station console.

Lately I've really gotten into Sunless Sea. Yes, I know that it's a bit older game already (2-3 years I think?), but despite the rather simplistic gameplay the drawn graphics and especially the depth and variety of the story gets me! I truly feel like I'm on an sea adventure with that game, highly recommended for people who are not afraid of slow-paced, text based games!

I like some action games because it makes me feel great and motivated to play more. I am currently playing the online game which is the empire and Allies. I really like it because of its stunning graphics and especial effects, I would love to play for it over and over again. As the level increases the difficulty also turns out to be more complicated which makes the game more exciting. The interaction that I am experiencing between other gamers all over the world makes me feel great and cool.

I'm really only into League of Legends at the moment. Between work and school, I don't have a lot of time to play games, so I'll play League with friends two or three nights out of the week. When I was in high school and early college, I used to play a lot of first person shooter and strategy games. I loved RTS games like Age of Empires and Stronghold Crusader. As for FPS games, I loved the Fallout series, the Elder Scroll Series, and games like Bioshock and Dead Space.

Need for speed underground is a game I can not get over because the graphics are really mind blowing. The game keeps bringing me back to fun and entertaining moment. Each time I play this game it takes me to a whole new level of excitement, the aerodynamicsthe cars are impeccable and it is projected in a way that it brings this feelings of a real scenery, many would agree with me that Sony nailed it when it comes to this particular game, dough I am looking forward to need for speed world.

Last edited:
This for those of us that are into the game of football. I mth that, if one has got that mind and interest to play football manager games, then the Top Eleven Football manager is that particular game that you will be glad that you began playing in the sense that I've come to learn so much by playing this game over a period of time now.

currently I am only playing League of legend, dew to time management because I still have work on weekdays, but before I used to play World of Warcraft, I only stopped playing it because most of my friends who play world of Warcraft already stopped.

I currently play Rules of Survival. It is a fun time to spend playing this game because you can play and meet other people with different races. It is also a good time to bond to my friends playing this game.

I really enjoy DOTA 2. There's just a lot of variety in the heroes. So many to choose from. And the gameplay is always fun and exciting.

I have March of Empires online and i have been playing it for quite sometime. Its not a game that i usually play long hours but it's a good game that allows me to have fun whenever i want.

Dark Souls Remastered has taken up nearly all of my time. I put several hundred hours into the Prepare to Die Edition of Dark Souls, and I'm already nearing a hundred in the Remastered version. I don't know what it is about Dark Souls, but even though I've completed the game dozens of times, it just never feels boring. I guess it could be that the game can always end up being a challenge if you let your guard down, so the feeling of constant attention and awareness always keeps it exciting. Not to mention that with the release of the remaster, the online community has been revitalized and there is plenty of PvP.

My friends are keeping entertained with Dota2,rules of survival, league of legend,zero hour,world of Warcraft and lots more.There's never a dull moment for me as a gamer.

I really enjoy DOTA 2. There's just a lot of variety in the heroes. So many to choose from. And the gameplay is always fun and exciting.

I haven't play Dota but from all indications, it seems like a very good game because all that I have heard so far from people who have actually played it is full praise for the game. I'm still stuck with playing my Football Manager and Top Eleven Football Manager.

As of now, I only really play League of Legends due to my disinterest with most other games. I do play an FPS called Crossfire every now and then for the nostalgia, but besides those two, nothing else. I do tend to keep up with several games and their patches like Overwatch, Fortnite, PUBG, and Rust.

I am now playing the latest mortal combat arcade game and I really appreciate it very much because of the stunning graphics and the fantastic special fatality every time you would win a certain battle. I really like arcade games because of being full of action and you will not really feel bored for doing it. I really like the feeling of Adrenalin rush which makes me feel excited and so hot in playing the games. I will surely recommend this particular arcade games because I am sure you would really enjoy and love it very much, just give it a try guys.

This for those of us that are into the game of football. I mth that, if one has got that mind and interest to play football manager games, then the Top Eleven Football manager is that particular game that you will be glad that you began playing in the sense that I've come to learn so much by playing this game over a period of time now.

I actually have a very strong match today against one of league contenders in my Top Eleven game. I hope to beat the Manager in order to have an increased chance of winning the league and taking the trophy back to back.