What attracted you to MyGamer?

Wow. I'm honoured that my work is being posted on web sites by someone other than myself! His name is Durgle Noggin, he's a Snot-goblin. I'll be writing a novel about him in my spare time over the next year or so. Right now I'm focusing on publishing a collection of short fiction and poetry I wrote while I was in college.

The link in my sig points to my site.

Actually we do have some out of country Staffers, We have Carlos Pozo who is in Mexico an than if you count Canada we have Marc Ethier, Jason Roberts, Andrew Fiori, Nick Abboud and Ronan Rushe... And then of course we have our good ole illegal Alien from England, Andy Turner our Editor in Chief :smile:

Snot goblin huh.

I think you should write a novel where he lives in the present day, has to get a job, and files a discrimination suit. Then he gets hired as the CEO of a large multinational company and transfers all of their assets into Kleenex. He uses his stock in Kleenex to convert a giant warehouse into a huge room filled with nothing but Kleenex for him to jump into a swim around in. That would be an awesome story.

mcs1_elo4.jpg