We own you...

Beth said:
Okay, it is more like I own stan.

Last night I had an....interesting conversation with a drunk and pain pill poppin stan. He was...informative.

Somehow I was married and seeing Wijg on the side, at least that is what drunk stan told me I was doing last night. If anyone wants to read the IM goodness, let me know or I could just post it....hmmm

And I found out that stan is a 12 year old boy...and he likes older women, or so he said.

Here is some advice kids, from your Auntie Beth, don't drink and pop pills....you'll end up like stan.

Oh now you wanna go there. The truth of the matter is that I got injured yesterday and was in pretty bad pain, so I was precribed some pain killers. I did not read the lable correctly and thought it said drink lots of Bacardi. Also Beth is my best friend's wife and I was trying to talk to her so that she could stop her affair with WIJG.. It is breaking your husband's heart Beth!!!

Whoa - wijg actually got a woman? Look out Beth, kurruption will kill you for making time with his man!

Wow for someone who claims to be awkward with women Alex sure gets a lot of action.

I didn't know you were mad at me about wijg. I thought you were okay with it. If you want me to call off his standing appointment with me I will.

can be, I think you are. About wijg, I'm fine with it, I just don't like it, come on, would you share your gummi bears with some unknown person, I think not, gummi bears rule!

Are you sure you can handle it...I mean stan just reached new levels in it. At one point he is "singing"

Since Alex was in it, I'll let him decide if it is okay.

Sorry Kurruption, Alex told me as soon as "the book drops huge" he is going to buy me off of Matt and I am going to make his harem. Katie is already a part of it but I get to lead it. I don't know if you can be in it though...maybe as a Eunich?

Whoa whoa whoa. Wijg is this true? Do you think I'm part of your harem? I need to disabuse you of that notion.

Ummmm....What the hell kind of thread did I wander into here? I'm scared...Where's the exit?!

Harems? Pill-popping Stan? Weird Modern Art? ...and apparently my fellow editors and writers are all having affairs with each other? :wide-eyed

Why are you acting surprised? Haven't you been around the forums long enough to expect this kind of thing?

I am fine with Beth posting the conversation. I can't believe there is anything in there that will cause me more embarrassment than I have already caused myself.

And Mistress, please don't disabuse me. Haven't you done that enough?

I would think I've done it more than enough. But you never learn and I have to continue..