The best graphics card you've had in this moment?

kelvin235

Registered
Sep 29, 2018
Philippines
My card today is a GTX 1070Ti. Although it is not the best card but it can handle anything like a latest games, online games, even a AAA games. What is your card?
And which do you think is better when it comes to graphics card. AMD or NVIDIA?

I've had a GTX 1060 for a couple of years now. It has been working great, and I can still run most games in great quality and performance. I have been planning to upgrade my video card though, as the new NVIDIA cards come out, the older ones will become cheaper and I will finally be able afford one :D

I only have a GTX 1050Ti. It's only an entry level graphics card and I think it is enough to play MOBA games. If I am playing other games, I usually do it on my PS4 because I play their exclusives.

Right now I have GTX 750Ti but in a few months I will propably upgrade to 1050Ti or so. Unfortunately after crypto market "boom" prices were really high but now it's a bit better..

I'm currently own a Zotac GTX 1060. While it's not top of the line, the card performs fairly well in 1080p resolution. I'm using it to play games such as Overwatch and Final Fantasy 12 Zodiac Age as of this moment.

I don't have any preference on which brand of graphics card to use. As long as the game runs smoothly, I'm happy.

I am currently running 1050ti and it is serving me well. I mostly play Rocket League and Fortnite and I am able to run them at high settings without any hiccups. I have tried some heavy games on it such as the Witcher 3 and GTA V, they ran butter smooth at 60 fps or higher. I am planning to buy 2050ti next, as I always aim for the budget sector of the graphic cards. The higher and expensive the graphic card the bigger loss you incur when selling it later.