Tamj: Boy or Girl?

Am I a boy or a girl?

• Total voters

tamj

Registered
Jan 30, 2006
everywhere
since this has been going on ever since I joined. so to end this (or continue) just vote in the polls and post here about the debate between me; a girl or a boy. The prize of 100 points will go to the winner who answers correctly and gives a reason why. Good luck!

Uh - we need a reason?

That was just always the vibe I got. Plus you never posted on my Ladies Only thread.

Well, the problem is that she said that she was a middle aged man to me, but a slutty teenage female to Kurruption. Personally...I'm betting a 12-15 year old male.

uh

kwilson said:
Uh - we need a reason?

That was just always the vibe I got. Plus you never posted on my Ladies Only thread.
i think i did but even if i didnt why should I? it was pretty useless because any one can read it. (not saying that im a girl or a boy) but someone is getting warmer.

hmmm, told me she was a slutty girl, told spuds he was an old man, I say shemale, it makes perfect sense! The best of both worlds, and none of that I have to pee sitting or standing crap, dammit, you choose!

I'm going with girl because of a message or post in the past. A very opinionated girl would fit the bill based off of other posts. Mostly, I sense youthfullness about her, prone to tantrums and outbursts.

LOL. I Love this thread. it keeps people guessing. Oh and btw I am not a shemale! im straight.

Let's not stop at that. I would go so far as to say that every person has a dislike for every other person (personally and generally) to some extent, even a dislike of themselves. Too much h8 going around.

g@y applies to both genders. and no im NOT A shemale or any other combination. i only like the opposite gender of me. so you have only two choices.

the_roach said:
Let's not stop at that. I would go so far as to say that every person has a dislike for every other person (personally and generally) to some extent, even a dislike of themselves. Too much h8 going around.

lol. I hate all of you.:clyde: