Tamj: Boy or Girl?

Am I a boy or a girl?

• Total voters
well obviously your a homophobic guy, cuz every female has at least one gay friend, you know that guy that does their makeup and hair, tells her how cute she looks in those jeans and he wishes he had an ass like hers, and both of them walk through the mall checking out guys and shopping for naruto stuff, you know like spuds!

Come come. We both know this wouldn't be the first time since I traveled back in time and impregnated your mother and BECAME YOUR FATHER.

traveled back in time? actually slept with someone? wow, you sure have the geekiest wet dreams I've ever heard! Hell everyone knows your so young you don't even know how it works! keep us posted when you come across your first erection!

Come, come. We both know that if I couldn't get it up I wouldn't have wrecked your entire (female) family like I did. But yeah, I'm way younger than you. But at least my last Woody wasn't made by Ford.

Hey I don't mind it being made by ford, you know the old saying "Like a Rock!" and wrecked my female family? come on spuds you can do better than that, like I did with yours and now whenever they sit on a barstool they just slide down! once agian, "LIKE A ROCK!"

Maybe your family needs angled barstools do sit on because of the havoc I wreaked on them without hurting their "sensitive areas" but my family's parallel-to-the-ground barstools don't really ever have somebody sliding out.

Seeing as you couldn't come up with anything original I declare myself the winner! I'll give you another shot though, just for shits and giggles, The only family member I have that requires angled stools, is my gay uncle tony, he does seem to know you and he did mention something about you and him having something in common. After you guys met it seems he requires angled stools so he won't slide down, but he says he's been like that for a while, he also says after what he did to you, yours stools also come out at an angle, but he wasn't talking about barstools.

Nice comeback, ok my turn, you are aware that the first thing your mom does in the morning is leave my place and go home? also, Im the reason your mom bleeds down there once a month!