Steelers Supa Bowl Champs!!!

I have started to collect the M.A.S.H. DVDs. i have a total of one (1) season... My sister, however, has all 10 seasons of FRIENDS. I can tolerate them but I see no need to watch all of the episodes more than once.

kurruption said:
That statement would of seemed important, if you hadn't had a qoute from Attack of the Show.

Actually, I say that all the time. So, if I say something is brilliant I guess I have to be quoting from that beer commercial, huh? Lord forbid more than one person uses a saying, because obviously someone stealing it. Obviously, I couldn't have heard that saying 10 years ago and I say it in everyday life because of that. No, I had to steal it from Attack of the Show. That's the only logical reasoning. Good job getting off of subject though. And you're right, that quote makes everything else I said not imortant to the topic. Clearly you've run out of any kind of relevant fact or even opinion based retort so I'll just let you pretend you really showed me. Good job.

Oh yah, this is a Super Bowl thread. I had forgotten. Shows how much I am into Football... I was all geared up to talk more about M.A.S.H.

since this is about the superbowl. . . which was more at fault: Hasselbeck for making early passes or the receivers for dropping everything (excluding the arguments of officiating)?

I thought the receivers should be fired or have their pay deducted. Their only job is to catch a football. They get millions of dollars to catch a football. They did not earn their pay.

The receivers did make the "catch".....You know Jonas, that one "catch" that got called back for a
Seattle penalty.....I say give the Seahawks that Touchdown because they gave the one to Roethiscan'tsayhisname, when he looked like a stumbling drunk trying to get into the endzone.....I'd say the Burger King himself would have made that TOUCHDOWN ATTEMPT look better than the one they call miraculous......Mr. Rothisihitthebottlealot

ok, so that's one catch. if they had caught the very catchable ones thrown to them, whereas Hines Ward caught nearly uncatchable passes, then the score would have looked much different. I think the coaches did just fine. The players failed.

The whole nation has gone crazy. I don't think I've ever heard of a game with more "ifs". That's okay, no one can steal Pittsburgh's joy!

020606_SUPERBOWL_2.jpg

super7-2-2006.jpg

These pics are just for fun. I'm done arguing about this game.

Dude that is the first time I have ever seen that man smile. I did not think he was capable of showing kindness.

Darth I have always wondered...who the hell is that in your avatar?!?

Well, I'd know how ya feel being smack in the middle of Red Sox AND Patriots nation, but I like the Pats and the Sox....

It's more about being INTO or NOT INTO sports in general, Spuds... I live near Ohio State university, and every single week is like this during football season. Every. Single. Week. :cookiemon

That PennyArcade thing was so me last week - except I went for the more direct approach...

This is us out at lunch on Superbowl Sunday:
Scene opens with Andy and Amanda at a restaraunt, looking over menus and waiting for the waitress.
Waitress enters, wearing white T-shirt with blue and green "Go Seahawks" crap all over it.
Waitress greets us and asks if we'll be watching the big game.
I promptly tell her no.
Waitress's head explodes.
We eat lunch, go home and play games.
The end.