Shameless Self Promotion

Yea between that and work and Dead rising i do nothing else. O yea what your gamertag on XBL mine is the same as what u see on here.

Mine is STEF DELEV.
Unfortunately my gold subscription runs out next thursday, so I'll probably be Liveing alot until it goes to Silver.

Oh and, mekka lekka hi mekka hiney ho...

OKaYYYY but you can still use live as is you just can't play games on line. U can chat with friends download games and what not. But I'll send a friend request as soon as I can get off here.

No. Idea. Maybe it got ratings or something.
But something is seriously wrong with that dude. But I guess you would expect that from a guy named Peewee...

You two are soulmates, aren't you?

It's so sweet to see true love bloom right in front of your eyes. I am so happy for both of you!

hee hee!

Prince: e-mail me all the details about your screenplay proposal. Pitch me the story and give me a good reason to commit my time to the project (other than money) and I'll see what I can do.

By the way, lest this thread lose too much of its focus:

A new chapter should be out early next week, in the meantime, you can read chapters 1-3 at http://theunderland.wordpress.com
And if you'd like to be added to the Underland mailing list (just announcements of chapter releases) PM me with your e-mail address.

Katie, I know you have sick fantasies, but never say anything like that again...

Oh and Katie, I know you have those servants, get them to bring a boat full of Spanish girls down to the Bahamas, ok, thanks.

Katie - Not fair not cool at all. I will walk off your crew for comments like that. So who will protect you from the sea monsters now!!!!!!!

Pocket - I will stay on topic but hurry up with part 4. Also I will get to work on a proposal, Nothing to do with money gotcha.

Silent - If i'm katies slave why would I share all the spanish women. I may toss one or two off to you because your cool wit me.

Oh, you can talk about money, that's ok. I just want more reasons than cash to get involved. I need to know the project is actually going to go somewhere, you know? Feel free to talk about money, but don't rely on it to spur me on to joining you.

Chapter 4 will be released on Tuesday, as per the schedule you suggested. (I have to slow down, because my 1st priority, writing wise, has to be my other novel, the one I'm not showing anyone right now).

See what I mean, I am hungry for the next chapter. I should have kept my mouth shut. But yea as soon as I finish putting everything I'll email you that. We'll be in touch on that subject later.

Thank god. Took you long enough.

By the way now that I am some what of a fan I will treat you like the i treat everyone else. I can't blame you for the days inbetween release. But I must complain to or about something to help time progress.

Hey wow! I wonder if I'll ever get used to having a "fan" (even if I only have just the one).

You can complain all you want. I write on my lunch hour. Them's the breaks kid!

As a rule, don't expect anything to read until 2pm ET on chapter days (Tuesday and Thursday)