Question of the Day

Who the hell cares when it interrupts with my adult swim shows on Cartoon Network! I like Conan don't get me wrong, but come on how much is the time change going to water him down? No more masturbating circus bear? count me out!

They officially retired the masturbating bear on the show last night. Sigh. And they're replacing him with Jimmy Fallon? Ugh. I guess I'll be watching Craig Ferguson. He actually has talent unlike that idiot.

The best thing about Conan is that he is funnier without writers. Some of his best stuff was during the writer's strike in my opinion.

QOTD: Will you be watching The Watchmen?

I'm actually looking forward to this film, but deep down I know it is highly unlikely that the film will even scratch the surface of the graphic novel. Also looking at the track record of Alan Moore novels transferred to film has not been good, League of Extraordinary Gentleman, and V for Vendetta were far from great, and now Watchmen comes along, which is more plot heavy than the other two.

I'm going to see it. I'm looking forward to it although I share the same reservations that you do. Interestigly they are releasing an animated movie detailing the voyage of the black frieghter. That should be something.

I saw Iron Man, Dark Knight and Incredible Hulk in-theatres, but have no intention to do so with Watchmen. Which brings us to the next question:

What's the best "indie comic" movie? I say this because, in all likelihood, we'd just get a back up of Iron Man, Dark Knight, X-Men and Spider-Man.

I 'm going to have to go with Wanted. Mostly because the answer can't be Spawn or Mystery Men, both of which I've seen. I admit that I have yet to see Wanted, but I heard a lot of good stuff about it so it wins by default.

Question of the Day:

What did you think of Watchmen?

I enjoyed most of the actors' performances (especially Rorshach and The Comedian), but the last 20 minutes pissed me off. I do not like what they did to the ending. Maybe if they had spent a little more time setting it up and less time on naked Silk Spectre I would feel differently, but it was just so disjointed.

Question of the Day:

Is it spring near you yet?

It's been off and on. It was lovely for a week and now it's cold all over again. Sucky.

Question of the Day:

What is your favorite kind of weather?

Thunderstorms. You can just sit back, turn out the lights and watch the sky.

Question of the Day:

What movies are you looking forward to this summer?

Star Trek!!!! Up looks good too. And I think I have to see the terminator movie because my uncle is in it.

Regardless of the inaccuracies in the movie, I thought it was great (or at least better than the previous Xmen movies).

But I definitely enjoyed it.