Question of the Day

Very, very awesome.

Question of the Day:

Did you go to DC to see the inaugeration in person?

Nope, but I know at least 2 people who did. Crazy, crazy people.

Question of the Day:

What's the most comfortable piece of furniture you own?

It's a very old couch my mom gave me. This thing is older than me and it is the most comfortable thing in the world. I love it so.

Question of the Day:

Did you have to go to class/work today?

Yup. Temple was up and running. However my stats class was cancelled because my professor fell and hurt himself.

Question of the Day:

Did you watch the game?

Yeah. It was awesome. Although the quiche my husband made for game food was inappropriate for the occasion. Tasty, but inappropriate.

Question of the Day:

Any plans for Valentine's Day?

You bet. We have reservations at The Melting Pot. Mmmm...

What a coincidence katie, your going to go to the melting pot, and I'm going to be....shall we say stirring the pot! and by stirring the pot I mean having sex. Much to kwilsons' obvious jealousy!

QOTD: What the hell keeps you here?

Well, for one I'm the one to be here longer than anyone else, yes even you spuds! Ok Stan has been here longer but no one care about him, he's a dog he doesn't have a soul! Even though I take my every now and again yearlong break, it's the good times that we used to have, yeah kwilson you know what I'm talking about! That and the undying wish that one day wijg will reappear so we can dance the dance of life once more! plus I won the Doom 3 contest in 04, I feel like I owe this place!

I stick around in the hopes that our glourious forum days may happen again. It seems rather unlikely though, but it's not like I have anything better to do. Oh and the next time I talk to wijg I'll mention that you miss him, kurruption

Question of the Day:

Do you have any opinion about Conan moving to LA and the 11:30 time slot?

Yeah, I have to admit that I am opposed to both. In the 11:30 time slot he can't be nearly as weird because he will have a much more mainstrem audience. That and I want him on the East Coast making NYC jokes, not lame LA centric ones.