Question of the Day

Close. It was 44 then. Deleted about 50 today, though.

We get about 50 spam posts a day here. I do a great job of keeping the forum clean, needless to say.

Question of the Day:

What's the weirdest thing a member of your family has done this week?

My mom booted up her old laptop that still has my old AOL account on it. She wound up talking to Spudly - at least until her dial up connection cut out. She then called me and insisited I inform Spudly that she didn't intend to be rude and leave so abruptly. So Spuds - consider yourself informed.

Question of the Day:

What are your holiday plans?

Up to Jersey to see my folks, then over to Bethlehem (the one near Allentown, not the one in Israel) to see my husband's grandmother, then back to Philly to celebrate with my mother-in-law. All in 5 days. Phew!

My holiday plans are to enjoy family and play videogames (PoP, CoD:WaW, & RB2). Can I get a high five on devoting massive amounts of time to playing videogames over the holiday? :highfive:

Since it was wiped out...

What'd you get for X-Mas?

I got a few games (Dead Space, Fable 2 and Mario Galaxy) and a couple sports jerseys.

My husband and I got a badass sound system to do with our flat screen TV. We also got Fable 2, Lego Batman, and Fallout 3. Also we got a bunch of books, CDs, and DVDs. Oh and some power tools.

I ask because I had a post for it. I guess I'll just make it the next QotD:

iPod or Zune?

iPod, but only because I got it before the Zune came out. I actually have no experience with the Zune and no opinion of it.

Question of the Day:

Are you on Facebook or MySpace?

I'm on Facebook and so are Basil and GhostToast. GT has a kid! Whoa.