Question of the Day

I will go with Heroes as well..........So much to be answered on the show......That really is the only one i'm looking forward to.........Well, at least til the new Sopranos and Entourage come back on........Oh, and since it is a very strange show, i would have to go with the new season of Deadwood as well

Question of the Day:

What's the saddest book you've ever read?

I'm not sure. Lots of books make me cry buckets. At the moment A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving is doing me in. I can't take it to work anymore because I find myself crying in Penn Station. And that's just weird. Although the book is still fabulous. It's been made into a movie called Simon Birch, but I'm not sure how true it is to the novel. I'm only a hundred or so pages in.

Jumping the gun a little on this one, Katie. It's still yesterday.

But seeing as I avoid actually READING, the only sad book that I actually read was Ethan Frome. I skipped over all the Shakespearean tragedies, though.

Question of the Day:

If you had a band what would you name them?

I would name my band MetalNoun, in the grand tradition of Silverchair and Nickelback. Our first album would be entitled "Prelude to a Quelude".

Question of the Day:

What skill would you like to aquire most?

I would like to learn a martial art or fencing. Something that would make me more of a badass than I already am. Although raising my badass level shouldn't be too hard, since I'm not much of one at all

guitar. I work with a youth praise band and sometimes they have questions that I can't answer because I can't play guitar and can't read music. I'm working to remedy both.

Question of the Day:

Did you see Heroes last night (well technically tonight, but if I don't post now it won't happen until 7 pm or so)?

I did. So glad it's back! Yeehah!

Despite the split-personality woman's inability to act, it was pretty good. I was studying abroad when I first saw it, and the advertisements really break it up. The pace of the show in it's iTunes incarnation is stellar.

It was a slow pick-up compared to how it's been running, but I suppose they wanted to make the viewers feel as though the break in the programming schedule was shared by the characters. Not my favorite gimmick, but still neat.

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite video game genre?

RPGs all the way. I can actually finish most of them. Although puzzle games are good too.

Don't really have a favorite. I've had phases, though. My first big genre craze was Japanese RPGs. That lasted a long time. Then I hit the first-person shooter circuit. That's been dying down a bit. Now it's just about anything, which is how it's always been for the most part.