Question of the Day

listereo said:
Oh, so THAT's how an internet argument between intelligent people goes. It'd been so long since I'd seen one, I'd forgotten that it was possible.

Oh crap! I forgot to drop F-bombs, cast aspersions about other people's sexuality and make irrelevant, racist remarks! I am a disgrace to the Internet!

scribe999 said:
Oh crap! I forgot to drop F-bombs, cast aspersions about other people's sexuality and make irrelevant, racist remarks! I am a disgrace to the Internet!

I think it's time to hang up your keyboard and takes some insensitivity training. You've got a lot of aimless spite to recover.

Question of the Day:

Who is your arch nemisis? Do you even have one?

I don't have a specific nemisis, although there are times when I would like to smash my best friend's face into the ground repeatedly. I'm sure the feeling's mutual.

Not a classic one, but there's usually one or two people around school whose guts I hate. Being enrolled at a media school, though, means there's lots of people with a lot to hate (especially cocky idiots with no talent who have good connections but never back it up with a decent product).

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite kind of Christmas cookie?

I like Butter Spritz cookies. The raw dough is best, but it's also fabulous when baked.

Question of the Day:

What are your holiday plans?

On the 20th I am heading down to Florida for a week. It will be a redneck Christmas followed by the usual Chistmas celebration on New Year's back home in Jersey.

I have to work on the Saturday before Christmas Eve, so I'll have to book it down that 400mile stretch after I get off work at 5pm. My wife will be with me, so it won't be too bad. I just work for Nazi's.

Hmmm, Darth, better call Indiana Jones. He knows how to take care of those Nazis.

I will probably go home to NC for a nice long break around the holidays. Miraculously I have a fair amount of vacation saved up. And I just HAVE to use it before the new year. However, much of the time will probably be spent working on grad school applications.

I'm slaving for UPS and Cold Stone at least until Christmas (something's gotta pay the $5k bill for next quarter). Xmas day will be fun though with all of the relatives and little ones running around. There are probably some news articles/previews, and scholarship essays in the near future. But, tonight I'm going to a Penguins game in Pittsburgh ^_^ Seats are on the glass and everything ^_^ w00t.

Oh and I'll probably lose even more money this weekend at a poker game. Go me.

Question of the Day:

What is your fondest holiday memory?

I think it was when I got the Kenner Y-Wing and TIE fighter one year for Christmas. I kept making my father be Vader in the TIE and shooting him down. It's funny, we have the whole thing on tape and you can hear my dad complaining about always being the bad guy.

I always loved it when my entire family gathered at my grandparents' house. It was more than the usual aunts, uncles, and first cousins. The extended family came as well so it was like a family reunion. Now I look back and wonder how the heck we fit all those people in their little house.

my fondest memory was getting this Giant ass lego castle set, and my brother getting this western cowboy set and me making fun ok him cause mine was way kewler then his. IT HAD A FRICKEN DRAGON!

I cot Sega CD, 6 SNES games, 5 SEGA ones, and a crap load of Power Ranger Toys. And I did not have to share with anyone BEST CHRITMAS EVER