Question of the Day

sure, battleship counts. For a bored game.

I stand corrected Kurruption. I only picked up a copy or two of that stupid Doppleganger thing. I hate stupid clone/alternate reality characters that cross over into the regular continuity. Now the Age of Apocalypse storyline. That was awesome. I wish some of the regular characters were more like that.

Well, since everybody is going Spidey on the board recently..........I'll have to say that my new "hero" fix would be NBC's Heroes that just premiered this past Monday..........It is a truly awesome show....a little slow at first, but then it picks up and doesn't let up.......Definitely one everyone should check out....

As Bringing up that will probably cause an explosion on the board, with people discussing their favorite shows.......Let's change it up.....

Question of the Day:

What new series have you seen this fall season is one of the best so far???

Of course, mine would be Heroes

Sorry I didn't post a QotD - internet wasn't up at work until just now.

I also have to go with Heroes, mostly because my lack of cable prevents me from enjoying Trinity Blood.

I have to go with Korgot of Barbaria, the wild card also being blade the series on spike tv, it's actually pretty good! A little irony in that is one of the writers is Geof Johns, who's exclusive to DC comics and also happens to be their go to guy! a little geekness for your ass!

Now I like kicking vampire ass as much as the next girl, but I tried Blade and just couldn't get into it. I found it in that area between campy and so awful it's hilarious. Like Mars Attacks, which fell flat because it didn't go one way or the other. All they had to do was make it better or worse and it would have been great.

Question of the Day:

What's your favorite website for fun?

I like www.pandora.com - you tell them what bands you like and they play their songs plus introduce you to other bands with similar sounds. It's freakin' sweet, except for the songs they play becuase people pay them to.

All of my school years were crazy, yet one of the best stories came when a female friend of ours and some other girl got in a fist fight, there was all sorts of hair grabbing and scratching but the best part was when one of them literally ripped the others shirt of, while the other fighting in a spaghetti strap, popped out of her shirt! to qoute my friend Paul, "best fight ever, there was punches, kicks, blood and T**S!" good times, also once in 1st grade during the fall a teacher of ours was taking of her sweater while lecturing, well in the process she also happened to lift up her shirt, and suprise surprise, my 1st grade teacher wasn't wearing a bra!

Hmmm - craziest thing. The day before Christmas break my senior year. That was when we were kicked out of our English class by our sub (he threw out the whole class so he wouldn't have to deal with us). So my best buds and I wandered the halls. We ended up in the teacher's lounge and had an impromptu Christmas celebration. I went out to my car and grabbed the presents I had stashed for my friends. So we snacked on candy and exchanged gifts. It was great.

Sorry I didn't post - I'm in Philly.

Craziest? Wow. I would say when my fellow 8th grade students pushed a teacher over the edge. She taught math and I was in her Algebra class in the afternoon. The morning classes were so horrible that she was always twitching by the time she got to us. Then one day, we had an assistant principle in there. One of the morning students had taken all the papers off her desk outside and lit them on fire on the sidewalk outside of the building. He then came in and pointed out said fire. She recognized her gradebook and bolted. She ruined her shoes and her pants stomping it out. When she came back, they had locked her out. She started screaming and punched the safety glass window (which cut her hand up). She continued screaming all the way to her car. That's the first time an entire class was suspended.

The craziest that I saw was when Bessie Jeffers (husky female with many rings), beat the stuffing out of a jerk known to be a bully. That was in high school. She jerked him across the lunchroom table and beat him to a bloody pulp. He bore the marks of her punishment for months.

Damn kwilson, why do I always have to pick up the slack around here? ok, what do you think kwilson is doing in philly?

I say she's stuffing herself with authentic philly cheesesteaks to hide the pain since I don't respond to her lustful advances, damn horny chick, hmmmm, horny kwilson, horny wijg, hmmmm. interesting!