Question of the Day

Stupidity is willful ignorance which is being ignorant, knowing you are ignorant, and resisting becoming un-ignorant.

Anyway, knowing is half the battle, the other half is knowing HOW.

Awww yes a new twist to a classic! Knowing is half the battle, but nobody said there is two parts to the battle....wait first of, un-ignorant, how cute! ok, back to it, knowing is half the battle, reacting is 15 percent, patience is 15 percent more, 15 percent of persistence. That adds up to 45 percent, the last 5 percent is sheer dumb luck, like a swift kick in the crotch. Now lets see if that works, Kurruption vs Katie, Katie is bigger stronger, built to hurt! Now I know katie likes shiny objects! *Knowing=50%* So I react and throw a quarter on the floor *Reacting=15%*, I wait for her to pick it up *Patience=15%*, she doesn't, so I throw another one*persistence=15%*. She ducks down and I close my eyes and swing, SLAP! 5 across the eyes *luck=5%* and she's down for the count!

Ah if only combat could be so mathematical and precise. While numbers night indicate that you would win, I manage to kick the crap out of you at each encounter.

Because you forgot to account for my Jedi Mind Tricks.

*waves hand* "You want to slap yourself upside the head."

Question of the Day:

Who is your favorite sports team?

I will always love the '86 Mets most. I was convinced Mookie Wilson was my uncle. Most of that team is now coaching for the Mets, so I like them again. For awhile they were with the Yankees and I had to switch allegiances.

I'm a huge Yankee fan, but I have to say I rooted for the 86' Mets too (since they played the Red Sox in the Series).

I also watch the NY Rangers, Knicks and Giants.

Well, I'm also a big fan of my home teams. I LOVE my Red Sox (ya bastid) even though I hate them for failing me every year that isn't 2004. I LOVE my Pats because they're simply one of the best teams in football ever. I LOVE my Bruins because they have my favorite player, Brian Leetch (I used to be a Rangers fan). Various other teams I like in football are the Redskins, the Jags, the Rams and the Bengals. In baseball I tolerate the Twins and the Padres.

Chicago Cubs. Been watching them since 1989. No other fan has a right to whine or gripe except Cubs fans now. But the funny thing is, unlike, say, Red Sox fans, Cubs fans just breathe a deep sigh and shake their head cuz they know how it's going to end, and that they'll be back next year with that tiny bit of hope as usual. I suppose the fervor in Red Sox Nation stems from the fact that they've always been in contention...

The Cubs just need a new GM, manager, a new everything just about. I don't care if the current people running things are good. It's just the fact that fresh variables need to be inserted into the equation, just to see if anything randomly good happens. Kind of like poking and prodding in a controlled environment in a laboratory and suddenly giving rise to life and proving evolution or something.

For the record, I don't live anywhere near Chicago. And is there such a thing as a person who lives in NYC, likes baseball, but DOESN'T like the Yankees, Mets, or I guess Red Sox? Or lives in Boston and doesn't like the Red Sox?

The 80's and 90's 49ers have always been my team, I still follow the niners even though they now suck. Awww the good days, Joe, Jerry, Ronnie and Marcus! BBall I really don't care, I can give a rats ass about baseball! I'm partial to the Utah Jazz ! Team Mexico for cup soccer. and LAX for TNA/NWA!

Question of the Day:

When you rule the world, who will you select as your court jester?

I think kurruption would make a fine choice. The best part will be when I get to hurt him for my own amusement.

Spuds........just 'cause he needs to get kicked around....and i'm pretty sure people would be lining up to play "Bowling for Spuds"........heh

Question of the Day:

What was your favorite stuffed animal as a child?

Mine was Littlefoot from the Land Before Time. I used him as a secondary pillow well into middle school. Now he has a place of honor in my bedroom. He's a little worn, but as The Velveteen Rabbit taught us, that just means he's loved.