Question of the Day

I went to California, and forgot my password, so I couldn't log in.

Now I am back, adn the community can burdgeon once more.

Surprisingly cooler than Canada on the first day, hot the rest of the days, awesome in San Fran and ok in San Jose.

scribe999 said:
Don't mean to jump down your throat,.

It was way to long to quote. And like I said I seen someone speaking about that post. Honestly I don't mean to offend, sound like I don't care , or whatever the case may be. The fact is that it did not affect me in anywayso at times i really don't get it. Or not to saound rude to anyone but sometimes I don't care. I have problems of my own as does everyone else. If you were affected by any of those events then you have more problems, issues, or whatever to worry about or more things on your mind that may affect yourself. Really it's a thing that I have aginst the media. Only because of both events for some how or another they can't move on with it. I get the fact that we all as A Country witnissed things to far to imagine. But when themidea gets a hold on the subject not much is said about the good that is beeing done or what can be done or what others are doing to help. They show the good but not as much as they shoul. It's more like remember this when XXXX amount of people died when so-an-so did this or when nobody did this.

That to me is what needs to move along. It keep some of which in a state of depression or anything of the sort. I mean it was five years ago right? But the media makes it out to be like it was yesterday . How dose anyone to expect any person to move on ( not to forget) but move on so as the scars are not as deep. And then this whole war things is some real Bull. We are in Iraq but what happen to the ppl responsible for 9/11? What about Bin-Labin? What happen to him. I saw the thing with the Pres when he sataed " You know I'm really not to worried about him and I just don't care were he is?" What a grat leader he is. But you know what I'm sorry I spoke about everything in the wrong way/ I'll be 21 in two weeks, and yet I'm just tired of hering the same shit over and over again. I can't turn on the news without seeing something wrong with the world on it and yet nobody acts like they really want to do anything about it. Even myself. And I know there are ppl out there that know what i'm talking about. If not then go watch V for Vendeta cus right now I feel kinda like V

Question of the Day:

Which term do you prefer: woodchuck or groundhog?

I prefer calling them groundhogs.

Who is this kwilson n00b?

Oh, I never really thought about that issue, groundhog versus woodchuck. Never really knew they were the same beast.

I think it's the first half. Knowledge goes a long way towards preparation.

And it's always nice to feel appreciated, Alex. Thanks.

Ah, ignorance is only blissful for those lucky enough to not have what I call the Epistemic Burden. Some who have it have mixed feelings but are able to cope or otherwise transmute it into something affirming, while some are crippled by it.

The other half is the marriage of pure animal instincts, application of knowledge, innate skill, and dynamic adaptation. Yeah.