One Game You're Most Addicted To?

I am very addicted mobile legends, I don't know why but this game's captured my attention. Way back 2015 I am addicted to clash of clans, then I think 2016 when the mobile legends launch, I heared a lot about this game but I didn't download it yet, this 2018 I downloaded the app and start playing and I must say, it was an addictive game.

Plants vs Zombies for me. I played it a lot of times even if I know what will happen in the next level. And my brains will always be eaten by Zombies even if I know the tactics how to fight them using my magical plants. It still give me excitement up until now.
By the way, I also play a mobile game called, "Mystic Messenger". I don't know if you heard about this game but it's a female-oriented game from South Korea. I've been playing it when it was released in the year 2016 up until now.

I'm pretty addicted to Clash Royale right now. I honestly don't know why. Maybe it's the card game aspect. I find it more fun to play than most mobile games. It's probably because I've yet to play other multiplayer games. :D

For me its nba2k games. I’ve been obsess with basketball since i was small and can tough and shoot a basketball so when i found out that i can play 2k on a pc i jump aboard on the basketball games. I tried live and 2k i like them both gpbut 2k will always stay on the top because of the gameplay and graphics that come along with it love is just blocky. I play in a team on sports festival and with my boys when we have time so I’m a basketball head and I’m addicted to nba2k.

The game that I am most addicted to is Candy Crush. I played a lot of games but it is only candy crush that I am obsessed with. The sounds and the looks of the candies are amazing. And I think one reason why I love candy crush is due to the fact that I love to eat candies. I would buy all the different candies at the Candy Store.

This should definitely be candy rush saga,I jusf like the graphics and the different levels one needs to attain, this will continue to keep one glued to playing it.

At the moment I’m trapped between Kerbal Space Program and Stardew Valley. I’ve kind of grown tired of fast paced first person shooters and action RPG’s, so I decided to turn to games that I can play at a slower, more relaxed pace.

Both Kerbal Space Program and Stardew Valley help get some of my creativity out, and that’s both a good and a bad thing. It’s good because being creative is obviously good for your brain. However, it’s bad because the endless possibilities mean that I find myself super addicted to creating more and more stuff.